Experience 🔥 (E)

Summary: Spencer wants Reader's first time to be perfect.

Rating: Explicit (18+ ONLY)

Content Warnings: Kissing, making out, loss of virginity, penetrative sex

—————————————————

I'd always imagined that it would be difficult to date a profiler, even as a person who hated to lie. There were still some secrets I'd rather keep to myself.

Then again, I'd also thought I would hate dating anyone but a profiler, because, as a profiler myself, I would catch them in every lie. I would know their every secret.

After a few months of dating Spencer Reid, I'd realized the flaw in my logic. I had never considered the reality that the person I chose would never feel the need to lie to me.

When Spencer told me I was beautiful, he never had to lie. When he said he was happy, the truth of it was written all over his face. I felt each hint of excitement and insecurity through the way his hands shook when he touched me in a way he never had before.

It had been both a shock and a relief when he told me that he'd only slept with a couple women before me, and only once with each woman. From his perspective, he was nearly as innocent as I had been. In a strange way, it was comforting.

But the day he shared that information with me had also been the day I caught him in his first lie by omission.

"I appreciate you so much," I'd said.

"I like you, too," he'd answered, but he'd actually wanted to say, "I love you."

(I'd forgiven him for the half-truth when he'd proceeded to confess within the hour.)

Overall, dating Spencer had been effortless. If there was one negative thing I had discovered, it was that he made it basically impossible for me to catch up on recent movie releases.

Because every time around the thirty minute mark, without fail, Spencer's hands would begin to roam. They would sneak under whatever fabric would accommodate him.

Of course, I say it's a negative, but I didn't really mind. I'd sacrifice a million poorly written scripts for him any day.

Didn't mean I wasn't going to tease him about it, though.

"Are you even watching the movie?" I asked.

Spencer hummed against my neck. Without answering, he gave another long kiss against the sensitive skin before he'd decided that the couch was better suited for horizontal activities. He helped guide me to lay on the couch beneath him; the both of us abandoning the movie screen for something far more enticing.

Again, he kissed me. This time just a chaste peck on the lips. I'd decided it wasn't enough, however, so I pulled him back for the type of kiss that left lingering tingles from the loss of pressure when it ended.

"I take that as a no?" I giggled.

"You're way more interesting," he slurred.

I ran my hands through his mussed, mousy brown hair and pushed the few strands away until I had an unobstructed view. His pupils had grown so much in the dim light of the living room that I could hardly see a halo of amber honey irises.

I released a soft sigh at the sight because I knew it wouldn't last nearly long enough. I had been right, too, because it didn't take Spencer long to push against my hands and capture my lips with his once more.

I wasn't going to complain. Especially not when he used his knee to push my legs apart. He replaced the empty space with thigh, which he politely offered to me for a more exciting seat than the couch beneath us.