Chapter Three

დ .•*””*•.  ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛  .•*””*•. დ

{ Jiens' POV }

It's already Friday and that means that we don't have school, we only have to complete our requirements, today I will do my Physical Education project and my Science project.

After I finished eating my breakfast I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I'm finding clothes that is suitable for my P.E. project.

( 3rd Person POV )

After she finished looking for some clothes, she went to her cousins house because it is not noisy to shoot her video. Her P.E. project is about locomotor movements.

( Timeskip )

After she finished shooting her video, she went back to their house so she can edit her video. Her parents called her because they were eating snacks like french fries with iced tea at the dining room, "Jien come over here" her father said to her, "Wait lang" she replied back, soon as she finished putting her things in her room she went to the dining room to eat some fries. She went to her room when she finished eating, she sat down on her bed and start editing her video.
A few hours later she already finished her video.

{ Jiens' POV }

"Hay salamat (thank god), tapos na ako (I'm already finished)". I opened my laptop and turned it on, and turn on bluetooth so I can recieve my video. I already finished submitting it and went to eat dinner. We didn't talk much only small conversations and answerable questions.

I went to bed and played the song;

Wallows "Are You Bored Yet" M/V
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:51
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ 

And went to sleep while playing the song but not too loud because my parents are gonna scold me.

Another chapter finished, shirt chapter, I'm just going with the flow, welp ba-byeee.