Chapter Ten

დ .•*””*•.  ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘  .•*””*•. დ

···——————:——————···

{ 3rd Person POV }

Today is the day of their examination, ans well, also tomorrow. Today they will take two exams and also two tomorrow, today their subject in the morning is Math which she is not happy about.

Their Math exam has Midterm and Final exams, and a 1 hour time limit. Their Midterm exam has 15 items, while the Final exam has 20 items. Jien is confident that she will get a low score, cause she didn't get to review all of the lessons.

She started the exam with her friend; Lian. They said to each other that they help each other. She started taking the exam while listening to some playlist. (scroll at the top).

_-Lemme just skip-_

After taking their exam, the scores showed up. Jien is very very disappointed at herself, cause she had a low score; 17/35. Their teacher said that he is going to manual check the scores incase their are some mistakes.

Jien knew that if she tell her parents about her score in Math they will get mad, so she told herself that she isn't gonna tell them even if they ask.

···——————:——————···

It was now lunchtime, Jien was nervous because what if her parents will ask her? So far it was quiet and they were chatting, her mother noticed that she was being quiet, "How was exam?" her mother asked, "Uh it was okay i guess" Jien replied, luckily her mother didn't asked anymore questions.

It was now noon and time for their second exam for the day, History. She and Lian started together at exactly 1:30pm, when Jien opend the exam it was 50 items and only has an hour limit, luckily it's choices.

So far it was easy questions, after some time it was getting harder, luckily she wrote some on her notebook some lessons, and she remembered some on their quiz.

_-: Timeskip :-_

She finishes the exam and she was not that disappointed on her score, 36/50. She asked Lian what was her score and Lian said it was 37/50. Jien wondered why hers and Lians score was almost the same, meant to be? Tsar.

Jien is at the dining table with her mother, "36",  "What?" her mother was confused, "My score in History was 36/50" Jien said, she was expecting to get scolded but her mother said it was ok, Jien was totally confused why her mother said it was okay. Some minutes later her mother told Jiens father about the score, her father was okay too, Jien was dumbfounded on why she was totally expecting to get scolded or a lecture from her parents, well she was happy that they didn't got mad. But she would never tell them about her score in Math.

After dinner, her mother suggested that Jien and Lian would meet up, Jien was okay about it since she have nothing to do, oh wait, she had to do a project. Jien was thinking like how about a study date? She told Lian about the study date, Lian was also okay about it. They said that their study date would be on Wednesday (It's Monday today, btw).

After they discussed about their study date, Jien already fixed her things and went to bed. And without her studying for tomorrows exam.

···——————:——————···

Finished! dang that was kinda long. ba-byeee!

October 25, 2021