Chapter Twelve

დ .•*””*•.  ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘  .•*””*•. დ

···——————:——————···

{ 3rd Person POV }

Today is Jiens and Lians study date. They will go at a coffee shop and do their work or project. They will maybe go at 1:30pm.

Jien went to the coffee shop and saw Lian with her mother. Jien and Lian doesn't talk to much but in chat they do. Jien knew this would be really awkward.

"So uh should we order first?" Jien asked, "Well uh if you order then I will order as well" Lian replied, Jien was looking for a menu, "Lian do you know where is the menu?" "Oh it's there the top of the cashier, chalk board" Lian replied, "Oh I didn't saw it, I should get my glasses" Jien searched through her bag to find her glasses, "Oh you can't see?" Lian questioned, Jien answered "Nope it's really blurry". Jien found her glasses and put them on, "Oh there it is" Jien thought.

Jien saw some fries and iced tea on the board, Jien said to Lian that she is going to order now, Jien stand up and also Lian, "Excuse me po, can I have cheese fries with apple iced tea?" Jien said and the cashier said "Ok sure po, is there anything else?", Jien turned to Lian, Lian said that she would have carbonara with no drinks.

After they paid they went to their seat and having small conversations, and also sometimes laughing. Minutes came and their food already came, Jien saw that Lian doesn't have a fork so she went to get a fork from the cashier. " Do you want some fries?" Jien asked Lian, then Lian said "Oh, no but thanks".

After they finished their food, they took out their laptop and started to work on their project, Jien noticed that her laptop's battery is getting low, so she asked a worker if she could plug her charger, the worker said that she will pay 25 pesos, Jien gave them money and already plug her charger. Jien started working on her project while glancing at Lian.

···——————:——————···

After that, they went outside to go home. Jiens mother told them to wait at her office. As they were walking, Jien spotted a donut store, she went to the store with Lian. They bought some mini donuts and went to their next destination, while they were walking, they were also having some conversations.

They arrived at Jiens mother's office after they bought some fries again for Jien. Lian already went home, Jien and her mother were now alone, "So what did you guys do?" her mother asked, "Uhh secret" Jien replied.

···——————:——————···

Chapter 12 finishedd yayyyy. ba-byeee!

October 27, 2021