Chapter Two

დ .•*””*•.  ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚  .•*””*•. დ

{ Jiens' POV }

5:16 am

Today is the 4th day of my online school, our teacher in arts told us to make two mosaic art, one only has curvy lines while the other one is a drawing of a flower with curvy lines.

( Mosaic art contains curvy lines and patterns )

That is why I woke up early so I can make my mosaic art projects. I already bath, now I'm eating noodles while I do my projects.

7:39 am

I already finished doing my projects so I can pass it today, I went to our submissions and submitted it online. A few minutes later I already joined our meeting and it was about well lines and shapes. Moments later we already finished our class.

11:49 am

It was now time to eat lunch, "So, how was school?" my father asked me, and I said "It was great", continuing eating, " What's your next subject?" "Physical Education" I replied, to be honest I don't really like moving around too much. After I'm done eating, I brushed my teeth as always and went to my room.

12:56 pm

After reading some fanfics I turn on my laptop and clicked the link of the meeting to join, only a few minutes left so we can start the meeting.

2:42 pm

"Gago ( crap ) why?" I asked myself "It's so tiring to do an exercise projecttt" yep ma'am said we have to make an exercise video for less than 3 minutes, luckily next week is the due date. I scroll through tiktok and saved some videos, I went to get a snack and gonna make iced coffee my favorites.
While I was at the kitchen my two little brothers went running to the kitchen cause they want some choco milk, "Later na, I will make mine first" I said to them, "Sige ( ok ), can you take them to our kwarto?", I sighed then replied "Sige Sige ( ok ok ), go na" 'Gagong mga bata ( Crappy brats )" I thought to myself and sighed again.

3:04 pm

I already went to their room and put their choco milk on the table, "Make sure not to make a mess" "Yes ma'am and thankyou" they said, I went back to my room so I can enjoy my peaceful time, I played the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat.

Jason Mraz - 'Lucky' MV
01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻  
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

I remembered that, that was the song when we dance on valentines day in kindergarten and it was embarrassing to remember it again.

( a/n: scroll back up and you can find the song )

While I was singing my door suddenly opened and then I flinched, "Dad, we have a word called "knocking" remember?" i said while holding my right side of my chest "Oh sorry I forgot, do you want some banana cue?" he said "Oh, yes please" I took it from him and he went out. Now I'm enjoying eating banana cue.

5:21 pm

It was now turning night time and I suddenly feel tired so I went to bed, hug my cat plushie and went to sleep. A few more minutes later I felt that my body is shaking, turned out it was my brother who was shaking me, "Oi get up na, we're gonna eat dinner" "Yes yes, and pwede ( please ) can you get out of my rroom?" he turned around and leave and I follow him behind.

10:18 pm

I feel my eyes are getting tired again so I went asleep after I get my blanket and plush.

The cat is sad coz it’s not getting votes/likes

     />  フ
     |  _  _ l
     /' ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |

And that was kinda long i guess since I have free time, see you on the next chapter, just finished watching
"Ryuu to sobakasu no hime/Belle" movie, I didn't even know what happened to the two little boys. Ba-bye people!

Stop✍falling✍in✍love✍with✍every✍fictional✍character✍you✍see✍on✍media✍because✍they✍don't✍exist✍