Chapter Eight

დ .•*""*•. ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠 .•*""*•. დ

{ Jiens' POV }

Let's just skip the meeting.

Our teacher told us to make a PowerPoint about Family History, and said that in 2 days or on Friday is the deadline like, I want to cry because I also had projects to work on too, a journal, a myth/legend and that PowerPoint, the deadline is on Friday except on the myth/legend.

Later in the afternoon I started to work on my mini journal, our teacher said that it could be digital or not, english or filipino. I will make my journal digitally on Canva since it's easier.

I searched some examples on how to start a journal since I don't know how to make one. After I finished searchinh some examples, I went to Canva (website) and started working on my journal.

After that, I put some designs and like moving stickers, I am gonna save it as a GIF. I'm already finished on putting some of designs, I saved it as a GIF and uploaded it on google drive.

The next project that I'm gonna do is the history, I need to interview two of my relatives for this project. I messaged my aunt, I introduced myself and id it's okay to interview them, she said it's okay so I send her the questions and she said that she will answer it later and she will send it to me later.

I texted my uncle also about that but he didn't seen nor reply to it yet. So I asked my father is it is okay since uncle didn't respond yet. He wrote the answers on the paper and gave it to me after he was finished. I took a little break since my shoulder is hurting, "I thought you're gonna work on it" my father said, I sighed and simply ignored him, I am almost done with my project it's still loading to submit it. After a few minutes it was already submitted.

I fixed my things, went to bed and texted Lian.

···------:------···

✨conyo lian era✨ changed the theme 🌎

why change?<

>we need nature

nature for?<

>nature

mother nature<

You set the emoji to 🧠

we need brains<

>oh-
>🧠
>here

🧠 size of mah brain<

>zombies
>I really need a brain

🧠<
here a brain<

>thankyou stranger

you're welcome stranger<

You changed the theme to
Cottagecore

houses<
I'm goin inside the witches house<
and eat sum candies<
then the witch will cook meh<

>and I will cum
>*come
>to save you

why "cum"?😭<
I already have a dirt mind<

>typo

my savior!<

>my dear! come behind me

my savior saved me from a nasty witch<

>my pleasure, my dear

"pleasure"? 😭<
my dirt mind is out of control<
my goshh<

>sorry for using those words,
my dear

oh we usin' pet names now?<
darlinggg<
HAHHAHA<
we weirdos<

>honeyyy

baby<

>masterrr

OI<
chotto<
WAAAAA<

>matte

I'M GOIN KRAZY<

>oh krazy jien
>sick

-bitch<

>-sick

I dunno what to reply next<

>

···------:------···

···------:------···

After that I turned off my phone and went to sleep. "she always makes me happy".

and cut!

I'M BACK! And got vaccinated na, first dose pa lang

I think this is a long chapter for me i think. this is actually based on a true memory(?). And I'm gonna start putting the dates, like when I finished the chapter. ba-bye!

October 23, 2021

Edited: Nov. 6, 2021