Chapter Fourteen

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

დ .•*””*•.  ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜  .•*””*•. დ

···——————:——————···

{ 3rd Person POV }

Today Jien is going to finish her sculpture. She went to her table after she finished preparing the materials.

Jien was thinking if she could make another one since she had two bars of soap. The other bar of soap, she made it into a seashell which is not that perfect since it's her first time doing soap sculpture.

Jien was thinking to make the other bar of soap a fish. Jien outlined it and started to outline the details like the fin, eyes, mouth.

Minutes later, Jien was hungry so she went to the cabinet which contains snacks. Jien grabbed the crackers and the nutella. She started to spread nutella on the crackers.

After that, she ate the all up. She also drank her iced coffee. Jien went back to her table and continuing her work.

Many minutes later, Jien was finished. She took a photo from it and she send it to her laptop via bluetooth. She edited and boom finished. Jien went to the google drive and uploaded the file/picture after she finished renaming it.

Jien went to her bed and started to play her minecraft survival world since she was bored. She joined her cousin's world. They went to a underwater ravine(?) since her cousin turned on the "Caves and Cliffs". Jien found an axolotl and she putted it in her bucket with water.

After she played minecraft, she turned off her phone and she started creating fake scenarios in her head which it will not come true.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I putted what's on my mind lol. ba-bye!

November 11, 2021