A helping hand

Kurt, Mercedes and Tina were all walking down the hallway, when all of a sudden their attention was brought to something. There was a small group of students harassing someone, someone who they had rarely seen around this school.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Kurt stepped up, stepping forward to face the group.

They all turned to face Kurt; Mercedes and Tina both covered their mouths. The boy who had been getting harassed looked up at Kurt, wondering what he was doing.

"You good Lady Hummel?" One of the blokes asked. He was on the more muscular side, which petrified Kurt.

"N-no. You're harassing him, he didn't even do anything wrong," Kurt said, taking a deep breath, bracing himself for impact-impact that never came.

"Sure he did, he wont stop speaking to himself, he wont speak to you when you speak to him, and he has huge meltdown almost every single week." One of them laughed.

"What's going on here?" A voice asked. Kurt studied all of the boys' faces in front of him, they all looked like they wanted to pee their pants.

Kurt turned around to see who they were so scared of. Puck, of course it was him. Who wouldn't be scared of him? Puck stepped in front of Kurt, protecting him from anything that could possibly go wrong.

"N-n-nothing!" They all shouted out, scattering like a flock of birds.

All who was left were Kurt, Puck, Mercedes and Tina, who all gathered around the boy, kneeling down to get on his level.

"Hey man, are you alright?" Mercedes asked him.

He shook his head. He rocked himself back n forth trying to calm himself down. Tina placed a comforting hand on his knee, to which he flinched a little.

"It's okay, we aren't going to hurt you. Do you want to report this to the principle?" Kurt asked.

"I-i don't know," The boy replied. He twitched his face out of irritation.

"What's your name, bud?" Puck wondered.

"Bryan. Just so you know, they are correct. I'm a weird person, and i don't really like interacting with people, because they talk too much." Bryan told them.

"Hey, i hate interacting with people too," Tina shrugged.

"I used to be homeschooled, so i don't really know how this whole system works," Bryan frowned

"Why don't you just come and hang out with us?" Mercedes offered. "We don't bite, i promise."

Bryan nodded and got up to his feet, he followed the small group outside, where they could get some fresh air from this madness.

"I don't want to come off rude, but why do you talk to yourself?" Puck questioned.

Bryan let out a small shrug, "It helps me calm down when i'm feeling stressed, but those guys always catch me doing it, so they mess with me, which causes my stress to heighten and get worse."

"Okay, well we wont let them mess with you anymore," Kurt softly replied.

The group continued to get to know Bryan, and where he originally came from. They told him about them as well, to which seemed to have helped him settle down. They were all glad they had found each other, Bryan especially.

______________

I'm so sorry, but this is genuinely the best i got for now. Straight up nothing was coming to mind