Why didn't he touch me?

Y/n ran after Rocky and end up going into a big mansion. When she entered, she saw Astro there.

They all widen their eyes while looking at me. MJ was grabbing Jinjin's collar like he was beating him, Sanha was holding a glass of water while sitting on a table, eunwoo just came downstair, bin was sitting on a single couch which was right infront of me. Everyone were shook while Rocky was panting hardly.

RK:"AISHH....you are....so....fast."he said while panting. He slowly went towards Sanha who was frozen in his place and holding a glass of water. Rocky took it and drank the water. After some silent moment, someone decided to speak.

MJ:"You-you are a VAMPIRE?"he said in disbelief. Well....I think he didn't expect. I was still in my vampire form so they saw my reality.

Ew:"It's impossible. How...I-I mean..."he stuttered.

RK:"I told you all that she is not a human being. But you guys were too stubborn to believe me."he scoffed.

Sh:"The cold princess is a vampire. How ammazing!"he said in amusement.

JJ:"Well....but what happened between you both? Why you two were running?"

Me:"This shit just punched me. I will kill him."I growled.

MJ:"Woah... princess. Calm down. I will scold him."he said and turned to scold rocky. Rocky was looking so scared.

MJ:"Yah...Rocky. Why did you punched her? Now you are gonna pay for it. You have to clean all the rooms of this mansion."he said. I looked at him in disbelief. He turned to me and smiled.

MJ:"Look. I scolded him."

Me:"Are you serious? You are giving him punishment by only just cleaning every rooms of here?"I scoffed.

MJ:"Well...you don't know how much big this mansion and the rooms are. His whole day will spend but his cleaning will never stop."I sighed.

Me:"Whatever. I am going. Don't tell anyone this secret. And also you Donkey, don't you dare to touch me again."I warned him. He widen his eyes.

RK:"Who is Donkey? I am not a donkey."he shouted while everyone laughed. I rolled my eyes and was about leave the place when suddenly someone stopped me.

JJ:"Wait."I turned and looked at him confusedly.

JJ:"Your potion's time is over."I frowned. Oh..shit. I forgot that if any vampire turn into their real self after injecting themselves the potion, the potion will stop working.
I quickly searched my pocket but found no bottle. And my bag. Damn. For this donkey I forgot my bag in School. What will I do now? They seem to notice my situation.

Ew:"I think you have no potion with you. But you can't go outside like this. You will obviously burn."I sighed in frustration.

Me:"UGHHH...what will I do now?"

MJ:"Don't worry. You can stay here today."he said and immediately someone shouted.

MB:"WHAT? NO. SHE CAN'T STAY HERE. THROW HER AWAY."he said. We all looked at him.

Me:"Oh...you aren't mute? I thought you can't speak."I chuckled a little. He looked at me and glared. I don't know why, but whenever I look at him, I always get some kind of weird feelings. Oh...God...

MJ:"Sorry princess. Don't mind him. Plz. Have a sit here."he gestured me to sit on the couch and ignored Bin. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch by using my vampire power. They all were shook at my sudden action.

JJ:"By the way, what is your name?"

Me:"None of your business."I said coldly. Actually I don't like when people call me by my name without my mom and my some favourite person.

Sh:"Woah...she is like bin hyung."he exclaimed.

Me:"Bin? Who is bin? Are you talking about a dustbin? Don't compare me with dustbin."I said and secretly smirked. Well...I know who is bin. Lia told me about Astro before so I know their names. But I want to make him angry.

And successfully Bin was looking angry. He used his vampire power and quickly ran towards me to grab my throat. It was so sudden that everyone was shook. But I was waiting for him to do this. I wanted to beat him. But unfortunately my plan didn't go well.

He suddenly stopped right in-front of me. His hand was shaking near my throat. His hand was just an inch far away from my throat. Looks like he was stopping himself from touching me.

Suddenly he took his hand back and went upstair without uttering any word. I was confused. Why didn't he beat me? If any vampire gets angry, then they will obviously beat the man who they want to. Then why did he stopped? It looks like, he didn't wanted to touch me.
What happened with him?

Hi Guys!! Do you know why bin didn't touched her? Well... it's a secret. You will know soon. Wait till then. Hihiih. Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon. Bye bye...