MISSION part 4

Moonbin's Pov

We got ready to enter the mansion.

MJ:"You two ready?"he said while looking at me and Rocky. We nodded. Then we all went to the mansion. We all hide behind a big tree which was a little far from the mansion. MJ hyung and eunwoo are not here with us. We didn't brought them here. Jinjin hyung will wait here for us.

JJ:"Bin, Rocky. Be careful. If something wrong happen, bin link your mind with me. Got it?"he said. We nodded our head. We was about to go when he suddenly stopped us. He hugged us with a lot of care and we hugged him back. After pulling away, he said,

JJ:"Be safe and bring y/n carefully. I am waiting for you guys."he said with watery eyes. I know this mission is so risky. And everyone is so damn worried and afraid. Well..I am afraid too but I have to be strong. For y/n I have to be strong.

With that, we went to the back of the mansion. For my surprise, there was exactly two guards. We looked at each other and nodded our head. With that, we ran in our vampire speed and pinned their throat with one hand and the other one was closing there mouth. They were struggling into our grip. Then we spined their head and they died.

RK:"Wow..that was so easy."he said and we did a high-five. Then we wear the clothes of this guards and hide them far away. Surprisingly, the guards wear masks on their mouth. Now no one will recognize us.

RK:"It's so tight, you know."he said while struggling in his clothes.

MB:"Be careful. Or, your jeans will rip and an important place will be seen."I said and started walking.

RK:"Yah.."he said and followed me. Then we both went there where the guards were standing and stood there like we were guarding.

It was night time.

RK:"What the hell hyung. When will we eat and sleep? My stomach and legs hurt."he whinnied.

MB:"You are saying this like 5times, will you stop now? We are here in a mission so we have to bear it."I scolded him.

Suddenly two guards came towards us. Rocky stood straightly.

Guard 1:"Changing time."he said and I nodded. I think it's their changing place time. So, I stepped aside and saw yes..I was right. They both stood in our previous place. I looked at the confuse Rocky and signaled him to follow me. He obeyed me and followed.

We went inside the building finally.

RK:"Hyung, why we are here?"he whispered in my ear.

MB:"Because, they changes the places of guard time to time. So, we are gonna guarding in their place while they are guarding in our place."I explained to him. He nodded understandingly. We saw so many guards in our path.

RK:"But hyung. We doesn't know where they were standing before."he said. He is right, I myself even don't know that. Suddenly a guard stopped us.

The guard:"Where are you going?"

MB:"We are changing the places."I said. He scanned us carefully and then nodded.

The guard:"Okay."he stepped back and stood in his previous position. Are we going in the right direction? Maybe? As he didn't stopped that means we are going to the right direction.

Then we walked and walked until we saw a place where two guards were missing. I think, it's the place. I went there and stood there with a straight body. I looked at the confused man who was just standing there blankly.

MB:"What are you doing there? Come here."I said to him. Without uttering anything, he came and stood beside me.

RK:"How did you know that this is the place? Are you one of them?"he whispered in my ear.

MB:"Who Knows?"I shrugged my shoulder as he sighed in frustration. I can feel her presence. I can sense her. Now I am damn sure she is here.

Slowly, it was midnight. I was getting ready for a chance and finally it came.  Some of the guards fell asleep. Some were barely opening there eyes. Seriously, how can they sleep while guarding?

I turned and looked at the dork who was silently.................SLEEPING?
what the-he fell asleep? Did he forgot that we came here for a risky mission? Anytime they can kill him... Aishhh..this kid. I shaked him and he finally opened his eyes.

MB:"Stay awake. We are not here to sleep you donkey."I whisper yelled in his ear.

RK:"YAH.. DON'T CALL ME DONKEY."he shouted and Thanks to him. Cause NOW EVERYONE IS AWAKE. I mentally facepalm. Before positioning themselves, the guards gave him a weird look.

I looked at him and glared.

MB:"Yeah..you are not a donkey. You are Donkeys FATHER."I am feeling so mad. For him, my opportunity is gone. AISHH...now I regret bringing him with me. I don't wanna be late. I Just hope, she is alright.

Y/n'sPov

I was laying on the floor when suddenly a weird feeling came inside me. It's like, love was near of me. I am feeling someone's presence. Someone so special. Before I can resist it, I fainted again.

Hello Guys!! Plz vote and comment. I will update soon. Bye bye..