Mind controller

Y/n:"Yes. I am not only a vampire. I am a vamitch."

Everyone widen their eyes.

Sh:"Eh..a Vamitch? What is this?"he asked while frowning his face like a baby.

JJ:"'Vam' stands for vampire and 'itch' stands for witch. It's a mix combination of vampire and witch. Vamitches has two types of power. One is vampire and the other one is witch. Their body contains two types of blood. And they are very powerful. But....in this world Vamitches doesn't exist. I think, you are the only one."he said making me nod my head.

RK:"That's why.......That's why you were powerful than me."he said in realization. I chuckled softly.

Then everything went silent. I think everyone is thinking about my Vamitch thing so hard. Suddenly a question came into my mind.

Y/n:"Oh...by the way. I have a question."I said making all of them look at me.

Y/n:"Umm...how can bin hear my thoughts?"I asked as Bin widen his eyes as well as others.

MB:"H-how...do you know this? I mean, how do you know that I can hear your thoughts?"he stuttered in shock. I smirked at his reaction. Did he thought I am a fool?

Y/n:"Do you think I am that dumb? Hell..no. Mr.Moonbin. Whenever I thought something, you commented or replied me everytime. Isn't this suspicious?"I asked while looking at him with my eyes narrowed. Then I turned towards others and glared at them.

Y/n:"And you. You all didn't tell me that it's a symptom of soulmate. They can hear their thoughts."I said making them gulp.

MJ:"Umm.. s-sorry princess. Actually he told us to not tell you that."he said while pointing at bin.

Y/n:"Oh...you did this so you can hear my thoughts, right? A stalker...Thanks to Allah that I read vampire soulmates book. And you always said, 'I have my ways'. Huh!....you think you are that cool?"I said to bin. He just remain silent. I just shook my head.

Y/n:"By the way, why can't I hear his thoughts?"I asked because I can't hear his thoughts.

MB:"Because I blocked it."I looked at him confusedly.

Ew:"He can block his mind. So that, no one can read his mind or hear his thoughts."he explained.

Y/n:"Then why can't I block mine?"

MB:"Cause you don't know how to."

Y/n:"Then tell me. I don't want to let you hear anything from my mind."I said cause I have a personal space man.

JJ:"Umm...you can't do it."I frowned my face.

Y/n:"Why?"

RK:"Cause he is a mind controller. That's why he can block his own mind. We can't block ours. Cause we aren't mind controller. No vampires can block their mind. It's just he can do."he said.

Y/n:"WHAT??No...I don't want him to hear my thoughts every time. I have my personal thoughts, you know."I whined like a kid.

MJ:"Well... princess. You can't do anything."he said while chuckling. I just pouted.

Moonbin's Pov

She just pout and whined like a kid. Wow...she is looking so cute. Wait- what did I just say? Shut up Moonbin. You can't fall for her. You are taken. Remember it.
Remembering about her, made me sad. I really miss her very much. And I hate my parents for that very much. They killed my love. My everything. I am not gonna accept this soulmate ever.

Y/n'sPov

When we were talking, I suddenly saw bin's expression was sad. Why? Something happened? Then suddenly he stood up and went to his room. Is something wrong? Everyone was talking with each other while I just looked at his back until he disappeared.

After dinner..

Everyone ate their dinner but bin didn't came downstairs. MJ oppa called him but he said he isn't feeling good. So, we didn't forced him. Maybe he is not in mood.

After dinner, everyone went to sleep. Well...we drink our blood whenever we want. We have so many blood bags in our house. We brought it from hospital. Thus, we won't kill any human.

I was in my bed trying to sleep. But didn't feel like it so I thought of going to the rooftop. Well..we have a rooftop. I doesn't go there that much.

I climbed there by stairs and opened the door. I entered the rooftop and saw so many stars were shinning in the sky. I love it.

I sat there silently and stared at the sky. Suddenly I felt so sad and angry? Why the hell I am feeling this? Wait-I think, it's bin's feeling? Yes..I think. Cause I am not sad or angry at anything. But why the hell he is sad and angry? What happened with him?

I was so confused so I decided to ask him through my mind as he can hear my thoughts.

Bin, what happened?
No response.

Why are you sad and angry?
No response.

I know, you can hear me and you won't answer me. But, as a vampire I want to say, 'if you feel sad for something then cry. Cry with all of your heart. Don't let it stay in your heart. It will damage your inner sight. And if you feel angry then pick up a pen and draw a face on a paper. Then imagine that with whom you are angry his face is this and cut it by your pen. You continue this untill you feel satisfied. I bet you will feel good. I also do it whenever I am angry with my father.

I said in my mind and sighed.
After some minutes, I felt so good and refresh. I think, he is feeling good now. I don't know if he did what I told him. But I am happy that he is feeling good now. I stood up and went to my room. I laid on my bed. Before closing my eyes, I thought,

Goodnight bin.
I thought and drifted into sleep.

Moonbin's Pov

I was feeling so sad and angry. I didn't eat my dinner. I have no appetite to eat. I was just staring at the photo which was in my hand. In this photo, a girl and a boy was holding each other's hands together. Love can be seen purely.

Without my notice, a tear escaped from my eye. But..I don't want to cry. I will be weak if I cry.

Suddenly I heard y/n calling me through her mind.

Bin, what happened?
She asked. I didn't replied.

Why are you sad and angry?
Again I didn't replied.

I know, you can hear me and you won't answer me. But, as a vampire I want to say, 'if you feel sad for something then cry. Cry with all of your heart. Don't let it stay in your heart. It will damage your inner sight. And if you feel angry then pick up a pen and draw a face. Then imagine that with whom you are angry his face is this and cut it by your pen. You continue this untill you feel satisfied. I bet you will feel good. I also do it. Whenever I am angry with my father.

She said all of this. I just listened her silently. As soon as she finished, I bursted into tears. I cried silently. After some time I took a pen and paper with my shaky hands and started doing what she said to me. I don't know why I didn't block her thoughts. I even did what she said. What has gotten into me? But somehow, it was comforting me. Without my notice, I damaged so many papers. Now my room is a mess. But I felt so much fresh and good.

Then I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. After sometime, she said something.

Goodnight bin.

She said. I smiled a little and drifted into sleep with a refresh mind.

Hello Guys!! How are you? Hihihi...bin has a bad past. We will soon know it and everything will be clear. Just wait. I hope, they will love each other soon like how they were supposed to do. Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon. Bye..bye..