Mission part 1

Y/n's Pov

I opened my eyes slowly. My body feels so weak. Like, I have no power. I looked around and saw an unfamiliar room. It was a big basement? Maybe..

I tried to use my hand when I realized it was tied. Then I remembered everything. Someone did something to me that I fainted. But..where am I right now?

Suddenly the front door opened. I looked at the door angrily.

Y/n:"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"I shouted angrily. The person chuckled and opened the door fully. I quickly widen my eyes. He seem to be notice my expression as he smirked.

??:"Well..well well. How are you my... daughter?"he said. I cringed at the 'daughter' word.

Y/n:"Don't call me that. You are just a fucking bastard who just love his wealth and reputation! NOTHING ELSE."I said and shouted at the 'nothing else's word. He looked at me angrily. He came towards me and slapped me so hard.

Dad:"DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK WITH ME LIKE THIS. OR I WILL KILL YOU."he shouted as tears rolled down from my eyes.

Y/n:"THEN DO IT! I DON'T WANNA LIVE LIKE THIS. I DON'T WANT TO THINK FOR ONCE THAT YOU ARE MY FATHER!"I shouted at him back while crying. He looked at me and smirked.

Dad:"Well..I will kill you but not now. I have to fulfill my another revenge. It is coming soon."he said while smirking evilly. I frowned my face in confusion..

Dad:"But til then, I can have some fun."he said darkly while holding a silver knife. He slowly came towards me.

Dad:"I will show you my love for you, my daughter."

Moonbin's Pov

MJ:"AISHH..there are so many guards. How will we go?"he said while looking at the guards. There are so many guards here.

JJ:"I think, we should follow dad's lead."he suggested.

Ew:"That means, I have to go there and talk with these guards?"he asked while looking there and gulped in fear.

MJ:"Yah...why are you freaking out? I will be there also. Just follow me and stand beside me, okay? You don't have to talk. I will handle everything."he said confidently. Eunwoo nodded hesitantly. Then they both went to talk with the guards. The guards started talking with them. I saw the guards were eyeing both of them.......seducely?  What the--

Seeing both of them, many guard's attention went towards them. We took the chance and quickly crossed the gate.

We were waiting for them under a tree. It was so far from there. After sometime they both came. MJ was looking so pissed while eunwoo was holding his laugh.

RK:"What happened hyung? Why is your mood so bad?"he asked.

MJ:"Those bastards... touched my thigh and then my arms and lastly wanted to lay with me on a bed."he said angrily.

RK:"what about eunwoo hyung?"he asked somehow holding his laugh.

Ew:"Well...all the talks did MJ hyung so they touched him. I was just standing behind him so they barely noticed me."he said and laughed. MJ hyung just glared at him. Suddenly, my mind went to y/n. Is she alright? Did she ate?

Ew:"Bin are you okay?"he asked me. I looked up and saw everyone was looking at me worriedly. I smiled sadly and said 'nothing'.

Y/n'sPov

Dad:"I will stop it for today but tomorrow I will try to do it more harshly."he said while throwing the knife away. After he went away, I cried so hard. Bloods were dripping from my body uncontrollably. My whole body hurts. Silver is our weakness. And he cut my body with this silver. It hurts.

Bin... where are you? I am missing you.

Moonbin's Pov

Suddenly, I felt so weird inside me. Why am I feeling like this?

JJ:"Guys!! They got a job in the mansion."he exclaimed in joy. I smiled after seeing their reaction. But, something inside me was telling that, something or... someone is not okay.
[A/N: Bin can feel y/n's feeling when he is near her. Now, she is far away from him so he can't feel her feelings clearly right now.]

RK:"Where are we gonna stay for now?"he asked.

MB:"I think, we have to find a empty place."I said. They nodded and then we started searching for a house.

JJ:"Guys. I found there an empty house. Actually a broken building."he said while running towards us. We all headed there and entered into the building.

We stayed there. Jinjin hyung and Rocky was sleeping. But I am not sleepy. I am thinking about my baby. I don't know what she is doing right now. I hope she is okay.

I stood up and walked towards the window which was showing the moon. I stared at the moon and tears started rolling down from my eyes.

I will rescue you soon baby. Just wait for some moment. Remember, I love you.

Hello Guys!! Sorry. I wasn't able to update yesterday. So I will update two chapters TOGETHER. Enjoy it. And plz vote and comment. I will try to update soon.