The End

Moonbin's Pov

I woke up from my bed and looked beside me. I smiled instantly when I saw an angel beside me. She opened her eyes immediately.

Y/n:"Good morning."she said with her sleepy voice.

Me:"You were awake?"

Y/n:"No. I was sleeping. But suddenly I felt like someone was staring at me so I woke up. You know how sensitive my mind is."she said. I kissed her lips and smiled.

Me:"Don't worry. It's just me who was staring at you. No one else will dare to do it. Cause, you are just mine."she smiled widely and nodded. Then I stood up to go to my room when suddenly something caught my attention. I frowned my face. I slowly walked towards it and widen my eyes immediately when I saw the thing closely.

Me:"W-Why is this h-here?"I said while pointing at the photo which was right beside her bed. She looked at the photo and then mouthed an 'O'.

Y/n:"Oh..she is my mother. I mean, my mom."she said making me froze. H-ow..can this happen.....??? She said her mother is dead, right?

Me:"S-sh-e is d-dead, right...?"I asked her slowly. She nodded slowly while looking at me with a frown face.

Y/n:"Why? Is there something wrong about that?"

Me:"Huh? N-no..no.. nothing is wrong. Um...you get ready. I will wait for you downstairs."I quickly said and went away from the room. I need to tell it to everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MJ:"So...you are telling me that the lady who told you how to find y/n was her mother?"I nodded.

RK:"But hyung, how is this possible?"he said. Now everyone was sitting in the living room without y/n and bin's mom. Ji Chang-wook went to his home yesterday night.

Dad:"It's possible."everyone looked at him who was standing beside the window while looked outside.

JJ:"What do you mean it's possible?"he asked. Dad turned towards us and said,

Dad:"It's possible because she is a witch. She is dead but her soul is not. She can come here until she fulfill her incomplete work. She will go once she fulfill her work."he said. I understandingly nodded.

Sh:"Oh my God. That means, bin hyung talked with a ghost? Omoooo..."he said in horror.

Ew:"Yah... respect her. She is bin's Mother-in-law after all."he said while looking at me with a smug. My face turned into red.

MJ:"Aigoo.....you guys are making my white brother red."he said while pinching on my cheek. I whinnied in annoyance. Soon, mom yelled from downstairs. We all went there and saw Y/n was helping mom to prepare the table.

We all sat and started eating.

MJ:"When will be the wedding?"

Y/n'sPov

Sh:"Whose?"

MJ:"Bin and y/n's."I choked on my food and started coughing. Mrs.Moon immediately gave me the water and I drank it. MJ hyung smirked seeing that.

MJ:"Aigoo...why are you so shocked hearing this?"he asked acting innocent.

Me:"Um.. nothing. B-but, don't you think it's very early?"

MB:"Why is this early?"

JJ:"Yeah, besides everything is okay now."

Me:"No. Actually, I am not ready yet. I mean, I don't know anything about a marriage life."I said in a low voice. Mrs.Moon placed a hand on my shoulder.

Mrs.Moon:"Don't worry. Everything will be fine okay? You will learn it by yourself."she said softly.

MB:"Besides, you don't have to do anything much. Trust me. Not that much."he smirked. My face started burning. I got it what he is trying to say. I cleared my throat.

Me:"I-I wasn't meaning this. I wanted to say that, I don't know about a daughter-in-law. I don't know what is their responsibilities, their exact work and what is their mission."

RK:"Mission?"he loughed out loud with Sanha and eunwoo. MJ oppa smacked their heads.

MJ:"Yah... don't Lough. She doesn't know about this things. At least, she is trying to learn something. Geezz...."he glared them.

Mrs.Moon:"Don't worry honey. I am here with you. I will teach you everything. I am your mother after all."she said sweetly. I smiled widely at her.

Mr.Moon:"And besides, I don't think our Binnie can wait anymore..."he mocked him as bin whinnied. I looked down in embarrassment. Then they all started loughing. I looked up and smiled. In this days, I learned so many things.

Nobody can leave without a family. A family is the happiness of your life. Without a family, you can't fight with the problems. Without a family, you can't be happy. Without a family, you can't feel love. Love. Is a thing that I never understood before but now, I can write a book about it. And it's all because of bin.

He melted my cold heart, he made me realize what is love, he made me happy, he taught me what is jealousy, he taught me many more things that I can't explain in words. All I can say is,

I love you Bin.

Bin stopped talking and looked at my eyes with a smile.

I love you more Y/n.

The End

Huhh...so sad. This is the ending guys...!!🤧🤧 I didn't wanted to end it. But I didn't wanted to make them suffer anymore as they are looking so happy.😁😁 I hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you all for supporting me. This book is ranking in 1 position. I am so happy for that. I didn't knew you guys will like it that much. I hope you will like my other books. And yeah, I won't stop writing Moonbin ff. I will write another soon so be with me.
Beside, NehaKedar Thanks a lot for your support. I am so glad that I have you as my reader. And also thanks to others. We will meet soon. Bye bye....🤧🤧💗💗