Background

I only own the plot and original ideas

--

Welcome back everyone. Now let's make this quick, this chapter will just explain the world of this story and what had occurred in the past.

This story takes place 3000 years after the events in Boruto so like whatever happens. However, I'm just going to say Boruto became a rogue like Sasuke instead of killing everyone like I think he will. The way of the Shinobi survived as the centuries passed as well as the elemental nations. So, Konoha, Iwa, Kiri, Suna and Kumo are still the powerhouses. The bijuu were recaptured and betrayed and sealed back into humans in each of the nations. 

The one tailed is kept in Suna.

The four and five tails are kept in Iwa.

The three and six tails are kept in Kiri.

The eight tails is kept in Kumo.

The two, seven and nine tails are kept in Konoha.

The jinchuriki instead of being treated like outcasts or demons like the old days. They now are treated like celebrities, important figures, kages and even gods. It's common practice now that the kage of each nation will most likely be a jinchuriki. Plus it's easy to transfer Bijuu now due to advancements in sealing, the jinchuriki will no longer die if they lost their bijuu through a transfer.

However, due to the new sealing the connection between Bijuu and jinchuriki is none existent. Giving the Jinchuriki complete access to the chakra and kekkei genkai of the Bijuu without their permission. It is widely believed that the bijuu are non-sentient since they haven't talked to their captors in centuries.

--

Now technology has grown and the cities or villages have a more modern look then before. You'll see later.

--

I also changed the academy and what they are taught. History and studies is secondary and everything is focused on Ninja arts. They are taught from a young age everything but it's mostly focused on giving them a taste of everything so they can find their specialty by the time they become genin. So the basics are taught for every ninja art from, taijutsu, ninjutsu, chakra control, jutsus, Sealing(Fuinjutsu), kenjutsu, staff art and etc.

Yes, this is just a poor excuse to have Izuku good at everything.

--

I think that's everything you guys should know since I'll explain the other stuff in the actual story. Oh wait the ship is Shoka(Todoroki's twin sister)x Izuku, but it will be different then you think will happen. Just trust me.

The story length will be long. (In comparison I would say that My Slayer Academia was mid, not counting the explanation chapters.)

--

MC: Izuku Uchiha

Age: 12(BOS)- 22(EOS)

Variant: Uchiha

Ship: ShokaxIzuku

Personality: Confused child(BOS)-Broken Melancholy(EOS)

Universe: 156948-B of Dimension: M-A

--

Arc Outline

Origin: 1-12

Identity Arc: 13-22

Training Arc: 23

Tailed Beast Saga

(Arc 1 One Tail: 24-26

Arc 2 Two Tails: 27-29

Arc 3 Three Tails: 30-32

Arc 4 Lineage Arc: 33-36)

Chaos Saga

(Arc 1 Four Tails: 37-39

Arc 2 Despair: 40-43

Arc 3 Calamity: 44-48)