Elena Gilbert

*just added the song because it has been stuck in my head*^when elena was pissed after a fight^————you and elena

^when elena was pissed after a fight^
————
you and elena. you guys had a relationship. a simple one, but when there were arguments it was bad there were threats, there was 'i would rather be having sex with damon then look at you right now' or 'i will gladly stab you with a stake'. but besides those fights you guys were amazing together. but your biggest fight just happened and of course it was about damon and elena's relationship. damon was madly in love with her and would flirt with her any chance he got. did it make you pissed? very. elena would always reassure you 'we are just best friends' but this time you replied to this statement 'oh really, cause you have been saying that for the past two years'
'it's nothing y/n'
'well i don't think so'
'it is' she took a moment and sighed, 'we are nothing more than friends'
'WHY DO YOU KEEP ON SAYING THAT' this was the first time you really lashed out at her
'BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH Y/N'
'whatever i'm leaving'
'there is the front door' she said
'i know where it is elena' you said

TIME SKIP

you felt so bad for lashing out but there is nothing you could do about it. it's over and done with.

Y/N POV
i officially decided that i had spent enough time away from elena ... sooooo i'm going to talk to her, is it dumb? probably. but i miss her.

ELENA POV
i have never felt dumber, i miss y/n and i understand what they mean by me and damon act like more than friends.
god i am so dumb.
i couldn't sleep and when i looked at the alarm clock it read 1 am. jeremy wasn't home, he was with bonnie. and since i can't sleep the only thing i thought about doing was going to get water so i did. as i reached the bottom of the steps the door bell rang.
'at this time of night' i thought, not knowing who it was. when i opened the door i saw y/n, the love of my life.
'i came to apologize' they said
'no, i should be the one apologizing'
'no you shouldn't' they said
'but-' i was cut off with them kissing me. next thing you know i'm swept off my feet and vamp sped to my room. i looked at them in the eyes and ripped their shirt off.
god it was going to be a long night.