Elena Gilbert

^when it was your funeral^————you had died a horrible deathyou were a humana happy one tooyou never wanted to be supernatural but your sister, caroline, wasso we're the salvatoresso was bonnieso we're the mikaelsons and your girlfriend, elena, was...

————
you had died a horrible death
you were a human
a happy one too
you never wanted to be supernatural
but your sister, caroline, was
so we're the salvatores
so was bonnie
so we're the mikaelsons
and your girlfriend, elena, was
but you
you weren't that
but when all your friends found out you died they wish you were.
you had died in a fatal car crash
everyone liked you so everyone was sad you died.
but your girlfriend was different she was pissed, she shut her emotions off.
but turned them back on by the help of her friends
and when it was your funeral, it was gloomy, no one was happy, everyone was wearing black, and practically everyone showed up to your funeral
your casket was a normal wood casket with [your favorite color] flowers on top, elena, bonnie, and caroline picked them out.
the boys that would carry your casket are stefan, damon, klaus, kol, elijah, and tyler.
you were going to be placed in the town cemetery next to your mom.
it was time where they put you in the ground, the boys just carried you out, everyone is crying.
they just lowered you into the ground and put the dirt over you. people were laying flowers down, your sister and her friends just laid some down.
when elena put hers down, she was crying hard.
she squatted down and put the flower on top when she looked up and to her left.
she saw you leaning on your car

'y/n' she whisperedyou waved at her smirkingyou heard her, you became a vampire

'y/n' she whispered
you waved at her smirking
you heard her, you became a vampire. you drank from her sexually the morning of the crash, therefore it was still in your system when you died.
you were supernatural
you were a vampire
like your sister
like your friends
like your girlfriend
'life goes on'