one of your parents walk in on you making out

"Your parents went to bed. Said they'd see us in the morning." Ningning said as she walked up behind you in the bathroom, her arms wrapping around you as she put her chin on your shoulder.

Your eyes locked as you looked at her in the mirror after rinsing the toothpaste out of your mouth.

While you decided to have an early night, making up the excuse that you were exhausted so you could get up to bed, your parents wanted to have a few extra minutes to spend with Ningning before they decided they'd call it a night too.

You love visiting your parents and you love spending time with them. Lucky for you, your parents and Ningning get along so well, and when you brought her along with you they were ecstatic.

You've got a couple of weeks to spend with them. You just arrived early this morning and you're looking forward to all of the upcoming days that you and Ningning get to spend with them.

You turned around to face your beautiful girlfriend. She put her forehead onto yours, her pretty eyes sparkling as they locked with yours.

"Are you ready to call it a night?"

She shook her head as a smile tugged at her lips before she started to lean in.

"Not even close to being ready for that, baby," she whispered before she put her lips on yours and cupped your cheeks with her soft hands.

You kissed her back, your arms looping around her neck as you moved your lips in sync with her sweet ones.

You started to walk forward, making her walk backward. You turned off the bathroom light and then laid on top of Ningning as you reached the bed and she fell back onto it.

You pulled away from the kiss and stared into her eyes. Your heart swelled in your chest as you stared at her.

"You're so beautiful."

"You're beautiful." She said before she pulled you in for another kiss. "So beautiful."

You smiled against her lips and felt her arms wrap around you before she started to brush her hand along your back.

You pulled away from the kiss and started to move your lips across her jaw before trailing to her neck.

You couldn't resist the need to leave a little love bite or two behind; you just had to.

She gasped as your teeth sank into her skin, her nails scratching along your back as she slipped her hand beneath your shirt.

You were enjoying yourself as you pressed kisses across her soft skin and let your hands travel along her body.

But she took you by surprise by turning you over. She hovered over you, her lips immediately on your neck and collarbones.

"I'm so lucky," she whispered. "And so, so in love with you, sweet girl."

You smiled and kept your head tilted back, your heart so full of love and happiness as it beat a little faster against your chest.

She kissed along your chest and your stomach and even kissed your hips. She looked up at you with bright eyes and intertwined her fingered with yours.

As soon as her lips were on yours, you deepened the passionate kiss and made it even steamier.

She pulled one of her hands away from yours so she could slip her hand beneath your shirt.

She caressed your soft skin and smiled against your lips as you let out a soft sigh from her touch.

You were so caught up in each other that neither of you heard your dad's voice on the other side of the door.

But you pulled away quickly from each other as soon as the door opened.

"Y/N? Ningning? I was talking and knocking on the door but you didn't answer. Are you both-" he froze, gasping in shock when he noticed you and Ningning on your bed, her hand beneath your shirt.

"Dad!" You yelled and Ningning laid down beside you, wanting to reach for a pillow and bury her face in it because she felt so humiliated.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled and covered his eyes, trying to walk out the door and leave only to walk into the wall. "Your mother and I just wanted to see if you girls wanted to have breakfast with us tomorrow. I didn't know, or think, that you'd be-"

"Okay, dad, yes, anything. Just please go away."

"Okay!" He said as he walked outside and closed the door almost all the way, only to add, "if you girls are going to continue, or do this a different night, you should lock the door."

"Dad!" You groaned and buried your face in your hands as the door slammed and your father hurried off into his' and your mom's bedroom.

You and Ningning just stared at each other wordlessly, unsure of how either of you would ever be able to look your dad in the eyes ever again.