help

hi guys. 

this is a really hard time for me bc, if you haven't heard the news, Zayn quit one direction.

I honestly don't know what to do. I thought that they would break up together but this was out of my expectations.

I knew that the stress would eventually get to one of them. and it did.

and I feel like absolute shit and everytime i think about it, I cry. I'm sorry if that sounds dramatic to you, but I do... it's just so god damn awful.

I know that Zayn is finally happy, and if he's happy then I'm happy but I can't help but feel sad because One Direction won't be One Direction without  Zayn.

I mean, I woke up on 4 in the morning, logged on to tumblr and BAM! 'Zayn Malik has left One Direction', so I was like 'what, no, he didn't, must be some BS again,' but then I saw all the posts and all the articles and all the people saying zayn left and I kind of lost it.

and after reading a certain article, he actually did leave. and I swear to god, it was like everything around me was collapsing at the same time

He had to pay 10 million pounds so that he could break the fucking contract.

They must have done something so horrible to him that the only way he could ever find a solution to it is by quitting the band and I hate them for making him go through all of that. I really hate them and I wish they would stop doing this but they won't because they're all a bunch of greedy motherfuckers who take beautiful, talented and amazing people like Zayn for granted and wear them out and just drag them to the ground.

It also made me even more sad that their concert in bangkok was actually their last concert TOGETHER AS A BAND, Zayn even said "Thank you, Bangkok! We've been One Direction," 

My heart also goes out for all the other directioners and people out there who heard about this and are also devastated and crushed and everything in between.

the boys still haven't spoken up or tweeted about this yet. 

I hope it gets better, I really hope it does.

and it was really sweet of the 5SOS fam to be there for the directioners

But I know, One day, they're gonna be united and whole once again and this time, they're gonna come out bigger than they did before

and I hope that all of us would still be there, supporting their every step along the way

So, thank you Zayn, for giving us the rollercoaster of our lives 

"This isn't the last of One Direction," -Zayn Malik 

"Always in our hearts, @zaynmalik

yours sincerely, everyone"