Chapter 12

I was not only pissed off at Daniel but at myself. How can things turn this way? I just fucked it up. He knows I left but he didn't know why I left

'Xavier please' I called through our mind link 'Baby he's why I left'

Damien wrapped his arms around me as I cried.

"Izzy" Daniel called when I snapped my head in his direction.

"You...YOU!" I pointed furiously

"Baby girl he will come back" Damien whispers to me as tears fall from my face. I can feel Xavier's pain and I'm sure he could feel mine but I was more furious at Daniel than anything.

If I hadn't of left would I have ruined things for him with his mate? Maybe but instead he may have ruined things with mine because of his love for me

"Will he?" I say unsure as I broke down some more in my brothers arms.

"If he loves you he will" Damien says as I turn my head to see Blake dragging Daniel out of the room

"Don't touch me! She needs me!" He calls. I stand up in Damien's arms and stomp my way over to Daniel despite how sore I was feeling

"I do not love you the way you want me to Daniel and I don't need you, I NEED XAVIER!" I bellow out those last three words like the need I have to breathe.

"Baby girl" I hear Damien say "As much as I want to stay, now that I know you are physically fine, we said we will be going back home and I think it's wise I remove Daniel, I don't want Samuel to be missing a beta" he smiles which makes me cry some more.

I had my brother hugging me tightly then finally pulling away giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Come on you" Damien says pushing Daniel out the door

"Wait" Daniel says making Damien stop and turn towards me "I'm sorry to have caused you this much pain but I can't help the way I feel... You were first"

I sigh "I know but Xavier is the last and only" I could feel a strange sensation fill my entire being "But you have to move on" I frowned as Damien stares at me "What?"

"You still have it, well I think you do" I wiped my eyes as Damien walks back over to give me another kiss "Call me"

I nod my head as I watch them leave but I knew Daniel wanted to say more when he opened his mouth causing no sound to come out

"I'll make sure Daniel doesn't give Damien any trouble ok? Justin and Kyle are just downstairs and Mel is in the kitchen if you need anything ok cousin?" Blake says kissing my cheek and leaving the house with Damien and Daniel in tow.

I sat by the window of our room staring upon the forest behind us. We were calling to our mate as we sat there. We both knew they were mad.

**XAVIER**

I couldn't contain my anger I felt. We were so mad at them both. My wolf was mad at his mate for letting Isabelle do that.

I could feel her pull to me, yearn for me to come back but I just couldn't. I knew I had secrets but that she was in love with someone else was another thing. And the fact that he could still love her while he had his mate was something new to me.

I had to ponder on a thought which caused me to snap my attention to a sound I had just heard.

I turn to see Blake standing by a tree staring at me.