Beta Ya Beti

It was a bright day. The sun was shining high above the Pandya Niwas. The house would soon become lively. Five years ago Dhara and Gautam was blessed with a son and they completed their family. Within a year Rishita and Dev also came home with a cute little fairy.
Dhara would be in the kitchen making breakfast and get things ready for lunch. Rishita would be after the children, bathing and dressing them. Then Raavi would make them eat. But now Raavi was replaced by Dev.
She was seven months pregnant. She and Shiva had reconciled on the day before Shiva's engagement with Disha and they got to know that Suman had done the Disha fiasco for their reconciliation.
It was night. Everyone has gone to their respective rooms to sleep but here she waited for Shiva on the swing in the aangan. He had been given the charge to supervise the construction of the new Pandya Supermarket and he was always late to home.
Shiva entered the house and found Raavi sleeping on the swing. He ate his dinner and washed the plates.
Then he carried Raavi to their room and reclined her on the headrest. He massaged her feet and ankles. This was the his nightly routine for the last few months.
''Raavi'', Shiva initiated a conversation.
''Bol'', Her tiredness would always end with this word from Shiva. Once he would call her name, she would feel blessed like nothing else.
''Hamari beti ka naam kya hoga? Kuch socha tune?'' Shiva was cocksure a girl is coming in their life.
''Beta bhi to ho sakta. Dekh lena ladka hi hoga.'' Raavi always ready to cut Shiva's words and say the opposite. ''Beta hoga aur wo meri team me rahega. Hameshaaa.''

Welcome to the ShiVi MahaMuqabla.

''Nahi ladki hogi, hum dono milke tujhe bohot pareshaan karenge.''
''Beta hoga'', Raavi reprimanded.
''Beti''/''Beta''/''Beti''
''Beta, Beta, Beta'', Shiva has stopped himself listening to Raavi's broadside against him.
''Achha ek kaam karte hain.'' Raavi stopped as Shiva stated, she was curious what solution Shiva would come up with.
''Jo bhi aayega uske baad hum next member layenge. Two teams need to be equal.''
''Shiva'', Raavi chided. Her cheeks were painted with the brightest shade of pink.
''Arre kya hua? Maa ne 8-10 boli thi, lekin mujhe to pura ka pura football team chahiye aur 5 extra players bhi.'' Shiva bit back his laughter but was unable to do so.
''Bass kar Shiva'', Raavi chortled.

Dialogues inspired by Shivi AU by Mitwaaaaaa. That is better.