Hayye Mhara Bhogilal

''HAYYE MHARA BHOGILAAL'', Prafulla literally screamed and felt like fainting as she barged into ShiVi's room without knocking. She held onto the nearest thing that she could find.

•••
It had been a tiring day yesterday. All the family members were tired due to the puja and moreover Shiva, Raavi, Krish and Dev were hurt as they got trapped under the rubbles of the building in Mukteshwar.
Prafulla had been assigned the role of cook for the day and she is calling the couples for breakfast. Everybody came to the dining space but Shiva and Raavi were missing. As she entered the room for calling them, she did not know what was waiting for her inside their room.

•••
After the tiring day all had went to sleep.
But Shiva was unable to sleep. It had been a physically and emotionally tiring day for him. His body aches due to the weight of the columns. Whenever he closed his eyes, the events today made their way.
He wants to delete those hours from his life.
He does not want to remember those events.
He had been the only one who saw Raavi, his Chipkali struggling for life. She was almost slipping away. Rishita had come in the nick of time and rescued them.
What if Rishita was a little late? Their life would have slipped away slowly and steadily. That would have been better than losing his MamiKiBehanKiBeti for lifetime.
It seems that he is being attracted towards her. Or is it love? No he is not ready to call this 'love'. This is just a mere physical attraction being developed as they had been living together, he deduced.
As he tried closing his eyes for the umpteenth time, he got the glimpses of the Raavi, who was underneath him struggling to breath, slipping away from the world slowly and he was unable to help her.
He woke up startled.
He was feeling uneasy.
The last time Shiva had seen his father struggling to breath, he had left him. He got up and saw Raavi sleeping. She looked serene.
''Aaj agar tujhe khandar mein kuch hojata na, to mai'' A lone tear escaped his eyes. He removed the tress of her hair that fell on her face.
Shiva noticed Raavi moving a little. He laid down in haste and squeeze closed his eyes not letting Raavi know that he was waking up at this hour.

•••
Raavi had just got a touch of his warm hand on her face. She felt his warm breath on her face.
''Shiva, tu utha hai kya?'' She asked.
Raavi got up to find that her Bhootnath was fast asleep.
''Thank You Shiva. Agar tu na hota to—'', she trailed off. Shiva's heart lurched. He knew what she meant. She would have probably be crushed under the building if he had not rushed towards her.
She now knew that he had not left her that day, he had not left her today and he will never leave her in future. It was his promise to her.
Raavi was unable to form anything. Her eyes welled up. For her, Shiva had taken all the risks. While they have been kidnapped, just to ensure her safety he had left her in that room and what had she done in return? She had accused him of leaving her with the goons. Even today she had accused him that he would leave her. And what he did in return? He risked his life for her safety. He had taken all the weight of the rubbles upon him to ensure she was safe. He had sung the song wrong, just to make her say that he was wrong. He had cried just because he saw her slipping away from the world.

•••
Her sleep was disturbed by the light that made its way to her eyes. Raavi woke up to find her husband sleeping. The first thing in the morning, she takes her diary and started writing. It was Shiva's first entry in her diary, in a good way. On the other entries he was portrayed as the Devil Incarnate. She needs to thank him. But how. She thought of writing a thank you in a paper to Shiva.
''Par main ye paper rakhungi kahan? Gadheda to ye paper padhega hi nahi. Kya karu?''
A idea crept up to her 'dobi dimag'.
''Usko message karke thank you boldeti hu. Waise bhi Kumbhkaran ke jaise soya rehta hai, uthega nahi. Ye better idea hai.'' She took her phone and messaged a thank you to Shiva. His phone was not silent and the notification alarm rang resulting in the waking up of the Shiva Pandya, whom Raavi called Kumbhkaran.
''Jab tak DharaDi pani nahi phenkti tabtak to ye Kumbhkaran k tarah sota rehta hai, lekin aaj— ek notification aaya aur uth gaya. Hmph. Bhootnath. Chal Raavi bhag.'' Raavi cursed Shiva under her breath. She opted for going out of the room than facing the Shiva Pandya, who could not take a 'Thank You'.

•••
The notification alarm of his phone ringed. He got up to see Raavi running out of the room, but her dupatta got tangled on the bed post and she was standing there trying to remove her dupatta. He knew that she had done something and was running away from him. He took his phone to see a message from Raavi.
The message read - ''Thank You Shiva''.
He sat up on the bed and pulled Raavi settling her beside him. She squirmed due the sudden pull and their proximity.
''Ye kya hai?'' He enquired. He loved the way she was being affected.
''Isliye to tere uthne k pehle bhaag rahi thi. Mujhe pata hai ki tujhe 'Thank You' lena nahi ata.'' She said facing anywhere but Shiva.
''Tujhe bohot 'Thank You' bolna ata hai!'' He pulled her making her face towards him. ''Itni badi jaan bachai aur itna chota 'Thank You'?
''To aur kaisa 'Thank You' chahiye tujhe?'' She faced towards Shiva and mentally cursed herself for uttering those words.
He pulled her towards him, a little move and they would have their lips locked. She saw Shiva lowering his gaze towards her lips. She closed her eyes in anticipation but the very next moment she saw Shiva averting his gaze and pushed her a little.
''Nahi chahiye tera Thank You'' He got up, leaving Raavi flustered.

•••
She would always do the opposite of what Shiva would ask. Then why would she be submissive this time. He wants a Thank You. Then she will give him a Thank You. She blushed thinking of his gaze on her lips and she knew what she had to do.
''Shiva'' she called out as soon as he came out of the bathroom after brushing. He gazed at her intently.
''Tujhe Thank You chahiye?'' She inched towards Shiva. Shiva was astonished with the sudden change in his Chipkali. She was going to thank him, her arch-nemesis, her husband. She traversed a great journey.

He came out of his reverie when he felt her lips on his. He was shocked, would be an understatement. He was bewildered.
Raavi upon not getting any reaction from Shiva had backed out of the kiss. He seemed confused. She dreaded this reaction of his.
''Sh..Shiva main chahti hoon'', her throat dried as she stared at those eyes. She feared another rejection. ''Ki hum iss shaadi ko—”

Her words remained unsaid. Shiva had latched his lips on hers as soon as he heard her talking about their marriage and he knew she was going to give the marriage a chance.
After a while they separated due to the need to breath. Their forehead still joined. His hands cupping her face. Her hands looped on his neck.
''Kitna bolti hai tu!'' Shiva exclaimed.
After catching their breath Shiva swooped down for another kiss. He bit onto Raavi's lip asking for entrance.

''HAYYE MHARA BHOGILAAL'', they heard Prafulla screaming and a loud thud before they turned around and saw her laying motionless on the floor.

•••••••

''Kaisa Thank You chahiye?'' Dekhke idea crept up. And I presented it.
Anyways,
Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Let me know about your thoughts.