A Plan

Raavi Narayan was sitting at the study table in her room. Trying to come up with a plan for something that just is not plan-able. You see for the past ten years she has been on the bond with a Shiva Pandya, that was named as 'enemy'. Just last week she watched him take out the most feared and most vile person, Janardan Seth known to the whole of Somnath.
She wants Shiva to be the one. The man she will love and marry and all other things that a 21-year-old girl wants in a man.
She has loved Shiva for many years now. Ever since her first year in college when Raavi was saved from a professor, who tried to molest her, by Shiva.
Being the orphan that she is and having had a failed relationship with her best friend Dev Pandya she is unsure of her self.

(A/N: Raavi had come to know about Dev's affair with Rishita a long time ago and figured her relation with Shiva and found that she had always loved him.)

Tired of trying to think up a plan she stands up walks over to the Pandya Niwas.
She saw Shiva lounging on the swing by the well playing PUBG with Krish and loosing badly. She grabs him, hauls him on his feet, well-looking him in the eyes, which said "follow me Shiva."
"I'm going to borrow him for a few minutes we will be back. I'm sorry but this is private Krish.'' she says turning to Krish and then drags the trying-to-guess-the-situation Shiva out of the aangan and towards the storeroom.

Back in the aangan Krish smiles and says out loud "It's all about Bloody time" then he goes to his room to study for the next exam.

In the room a few minutes later Shiva looks at Raavi with a strange look in his eyes wondering what she wants with him that requires the privacy of the storeroom.
"Eh Chipkali, ye sab kya hai?" Shiva growled in displeasure.
Turning around after being silent for a few minutes whispering to her self "Raavi shuru kar de".
"Ye hai!" She says turning around and grabs his vest pulling him to her and kisses him deeply.

Shiva was shocked for a minute but the kiss was soon returned with full vigor for Shiva never suspected Raavi liked him but he had loved her since their childhood but masked it with hatred as she was obsessed with Dev.
After a few minutes of kissing and due to the need for oxygen, Shiva pulls back. He noticed the bright red hue on her cheeks spreading.
"Well that was unexpected but a nice change for you. Ye sab kaise?'' Shiva asked her looking in the eyes and smiling.
''Main to bas Menka banke Shivji ka Tapasya bhang karna chahti thi!'' She smiled and spoke just above a whisper. Shiva still heard her and pulled her closer again.
''Is Bholenath ka Tapasya to tune panch saal pehle hi bhang kar di thi.'' He spoke quietly into Raavi's ear.
The smile on Raavi's lips would power a city for a month. She then launched herself at Shiva, who stumbled before balancing both of them and they continued where they left off a few minutes ago.

Kissing progressed as it normally does for hormonal teenagers even if they were adults in the Pandya Niwas and no one in the city saw them till the next morning.

•••••
10 Years Later

A very happy couple with the family were standing on the balcony of their room watching their youngest playing with the other children of the gully, leading his team.
A small girl who was standing on the side of the road and eating a Gola asked the boy to if she could play with them. The boy looked at the girl glancing at the cup of Gola she held.
The next moment he turned the cup of Gola all over the girl, in the process drenching her in the Gola.
''Tujhe khelna hai? Khelna aata bhi hai kya!'' Rudra rapped at Aakansha and laughed at her crying face.

Rudra was the child of Shiva and Raavi and Aakansha was the daughter of Anita and Hardik.

Everybody present in the balcony have formed goosebumps from the déjà vu. Raavi and Anita went to the children to break their fight up while the others laughed out.
''Mujhe to ye 20 saal piche leke chala gaya!'' Krish remarked.
''Shiva, Hardik Bhai ko gale laga le.'' Dev proposed remembering how Shiva and Raavi had started off.

It looks like history may repeat itself with those two.
•••••

Another pre-wedding ShiVi.
Show some support by commenting and voting.