Paanch Ya Panchaas: A Drabble

''Utar bike se.'' Shiva commanded Raavi as they reached the Pandya Store.
''Please Shiva, sirf paanch minute ka raasta baaki hai. Itna to chhod de!'' Raavi pleaded, showing her puppy eyes.

•••

After having tea at their favourite stall, after Shiva picked Raavi up from her college, they were on their way to Raavi's house.

Everything settled successfully as the duo opted for divorce, so that Raavi could complete her Masters and after she bags a job, they could marry again.

They were too much in love, painting every corner of Somnath in red.
Every citizen of Somnath had, at least one time, saw their lips melted in each other's. It was not accepted in an Indian Society but nobody could advice them anything, fearing Shiva's famous punch, with which anybody could surrender their life to Death.

•••

''To? Paanch ho ya panchaas, mujhe fark nahi padhta, pehle tu mujhe 100 rupay de. Petrol ka bhau bohot badh gaya hai, pata bhi hai kya?'' Shiva scoffed.

''Shiva please!'' Raavi was trying hard to melt him with her puppy eyes but her boyfriend, oops, fiancee was not even budging.

Seeing the crowd gather around, she took out two fifty rupee notes, thinking it to be the best solution, and placed it on Shiva's hand.
On getting 100 rupee, Shiva let Raavi sit on the bike, and drove off, gleefully.

••••
Update aagaya.
Do say how much you liked it or loved it.

Aur vote karna na bhule.