Knowing Everything

WARNING!!!
18+ SEXUAL CONTENT.
PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU'RE UNDER 18
OR
FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING SMUTS.
A collaboration with Mitwaaaaaa.
•••

''S..Shiva'', Raavi called him in almost a whisper.
''Bol'' Shiva answered. He saw Raavi playing with his pendant and a hint of nervousness on her face. Seeing her hesitation, Shiva swooped down for a little kiss. She looked visibly soothed.

••••
Shiva laid there, in the backroom of the store, panting, exhausted and fully spent. His arms had some  scratches of nails. A big purple spot on his shoulder blades. His backs has also been scratched.

••••
The store had been their goto stop for intimacy other than the bedroom. The first reason was getting some privacy in the house was a near to impossible probability. And the second was, due to Shiva's working till late night Raavi often came to the store to help him out but ended up distracting him.

••••
They both have had reached their climax a little while ago and now Raavi was in his arms, glistening with the aftermath of all their hard work. Both of them covered in sweat, their limbs entwined.
Raavi's eyeliner had smudged, leaving a stream till her cheeks. The red lipstick on her lips had faded away. There now stood a sticky white liquid which had their appearances on many parts of her body, devoid of clothes. On her collarbone there was a big black spot accompanied with some more small purple smudges all over her entire neck. A little below, on her breasts, there was a thick accumulation of the same sticky liquid. Her nipples still hard from arousal. Today she had been marked everywhere in her body by Shiva just as the every other night they spend together in each others embrace. Her core still aching from the multiple climaxes Shiva had helped her reach by his awesome tongue and magical fingers, just the exact size she needed.

••••
''Shiva main.. wo....'' Raavi trailed down. She could not speak up more. Her cheeks red in embarrassment.
''Kuch nahi chhod.'' She opted to continue with her work, playing with Shiva's pendent.
Seeing her changing the topic Shiva switched their position. He was now over her. He again descended for another kiss, this time taking his time to apply enough pressure so that she could feel assured. Seeing her still hesitant after he backed down from the kiss, he resorted to the last available option— riling Raavi up.
''Eh Gadhedi, muh mei dahi jam gaya hai kya? Aisa chup kyun hogayi?'' Shiva said.
''Main kaha chup hoon...'' Raavi said in a flow and understanding her situation she added ''... Wo to main.. Bas apna time le rahi thi.'' Raavi had been riled up successfully.
''Haan ab jo bhi hai bol kya bolna tha.'' Shiva said in his patent attitude.
Raavi was still hesitant but now her ego had been affected. How did that Bhootnath give attitude to him.
''Tujhe.. Mera... Matlab...''She spoke up hesitantly ''mera body ka konsa part favourite hai?'' She managed to complete.
Shiva was horrified.
''Achanak se aise sawal?'' Raavi and her time to ask questions, both were equally annoying.
''Vo... Vo main to bas aise hi... Nahi maine ek magazine mei padha tha ki couples ko ek dusre ke preferences pata hona chahiye... Inn sab baare mei.'' She shied at the end, the red blush spreading on her cheeks was its proof. A blush on Raavi's face and Shiva Pandya will melt.
''Oh to tujhe ye sab pata karna hai. Sahi hai!'' He was amused by her boldness.
''Tujhe pata nahi kya ki mujhe tera kya kya pasand hai?'' A teasing smile crept up on Shiva's face as he asked the question. The receiver of the question was embarrassed and tried changing the topic.
''Koi nahi sab pata chal jayega tujhe.'' Shiva assured her.
The next moment he sunk his head in the crook of her neck, kissing on the sensitive spot earning a moan as his reward. After sucking and soothing the spot with his tongue for a while, he darkened the already darkened spot.
''To ye hai mera favourite spot on your body, but...'' He trailed off and caressed her breasts ''This is the favourite body part— your soft breasts...'' He continued while caressing her breasts. ''After your small pink bitable super inviting nipples...'' He paused to suckle on her nipples, taking his time to give equal attention to both the nipples, ''I can suckle on them for hours.''
''Sacchi?'' Her ears did listen but her brain was unable to believe her ears. Raavi was euphoric, Shiva has complimented her. ''Thank You''. She could not find any other word.
''Ab tu bhi bolde'', Shiva demanded.
She looked at Shiva with a blank expression. Raavi was unable to process anything. Her brain still echoing his praises. Shiva pressed his lips on her forehead and let it linger there till Raavi was back to normal.
''Chal ab tu bhi bata'', Shiva repeated. Shiva saw her blushing at his words. She does not know how edible she looks at this time. She switched their positions straddling him.
''Vaise to your huge dick...'' She paused as something just below her core seemed disturbing her, ''especially inside me but I love your butts.''
''Those are my biggest turn on.'' She smiled sheepishly as she felt Shiva turning on. His length getting bigger.
''Seems like someone is turned on'' Raavi stated before moving all the way down to his dick. She bit her lip and reached for it. She started to slowly pump Shiva's penis along the shaft. Shiva moaned and his knees were buckling from the pleasure. Raavi made sure that his dick was nice and hard and started lick from the base to the tip. He pulled her hair back as she moved back and forth. He could sense the pressure rising in his dick. Raavi sensed it too and stopped licking him. She stood up and grabbed him by the hand and pushed him down onto the bed (a mattress laid on the backroom for them)  and let Shiva suck on her tits. They were so heavy, and warm. The sensitivity in her nipples turned her on even more. She pushed him back more and straddled him, grinding her pussy along his shaft.

She finally guided Shiva's cock into her opening and began to ride him. He grabbed her ass as she bounced up and down, watching her tits jiggle with every movement.
“Oh fuck Raavi! You make me so horny.'' Shiva stated eyeing at her tits. Raavi smiled at his comment and while still being penetrated, she rotated so that she was riding him reverse cowgirl.
Shiva was on the verge of cumming as she maneuvered to this position, but he wasn’t done yet. He pushed up and began to fuck her as she squatted over him. The sound of slapping flesh filled the room with both of their grunts.

Eventually Shiva felt like he couldn’t hold it in any longer. “Raavi, I’m gonna cum!”
She then got off of him and started sucking him off until he released and she took his load in her mouth again.

••••
Shiva squinted his eyes open, the clock showing two minutes past seven, his phone ringing, Gaumbi showing on the caller ID.
''Haan Gaumbi''
''Shiva store opening ka time hogaya hai, hum aa rahe hain'' Gautam warned. They have caught Shiva and Raavi in compromised positions more than once.
''Thik hai Gaumbi, hum khol rahe hai. Aaplog aayiye.'' Shiva cut the call. He dressed himself and gathered Raavi's dresses keeping those near her.
''Raavi'' Shiva called her in an attempt to wake her up. But to no avail. She looked so innocent and serene while sleeping. Only he knows how 'innocent' she is. But right now she looks just so innocent that he could devour her completely. Shiva kept aside his animalistic instincts. He tried calling her up. All the hard work did not bear any fruit. So he let his instincts take over.
He kissed her just on the side of her lips. This time she woke up.
She was too tired and sore after yester night. All credits to the multiple climaxes they have reached. She looped her hands around his shoulders, tired to even kiss him back.
''Raavi, store opening ka time hogaya hai. Gaumbi aa rahe hai.'' Shiva pointed to her dresses.
''Shiva, I am too tired and sore. Tu hi pehnade.'' Raavi pouted. She knew a pout and Shiva Pandya would do anything for her.
Shiva made her stand up. She was unable to stand properly. Shiva took her bra, slid it on her and hooked it up, all while keeping his lips latched onto hers. He kneeled down took her panties up and pulled them up. He did the same with her salwar. Then he took his time kissing on the shoulder of her as he zipped her kurti up. He swooped down for another kiss, probably the last one before brushing, keeping it long deliberately.