chapter 11: info gathering.

In class, the following day.

While professor Port is busy telling the class a story of his youth, Ashe notices that Jaune was trying to get Weiss to spend some time with him while his team were doing their own things. For example, Josh had fallen asleep while resting his head on his arms then the school bell rang. Later team JACE were going again where they need to gather info and regroup.

Josh: so let's go over of who is going where. I'm going to check in with another spy of Atalante's counter white fang group.

Ashe: Weiss asked me to join her and Ruby for the CCT to find out which kingdom singled out for dust robberies.

Constance: I'm doing some investigations on some missing military tech with your father.

Edel: I'm joining Yang when she's heading to Junior's.

Josh: ok then let's regroup at Mount Blanc Cafè to review.

The team split up but Josh asked Edel to make sure that Yang doesn't to anything foolish and she does so.

Out in front of the cct tower, Ashe noticed that Ruby is nowhere to be seen but finds Weiss

Ashe: hey Weiss, Where's Ruby?

Weiss: hi Ashe, Ruby went after penny.

Ashe: oh right, I've meet her as professor Krennic introduced her to my team. Surprisingly she's Josh's cousin.

Weiss: huh, shall we?

Ashe: Let's.

Meanwhile in town.

While Edelgard is with Yang as she notices a boy with blue hair when Yang asks her why is she with her. Edelgard tells her that she was asked to keep an eye on her in case if she starts trouble and she turns her attention to the blue haired boy with her and was introduced to the boy called Naptune.

In the dark alleys.
Josh is walking towards a meeting place with a red haired girl. She attacked him but Josh easily pinned her against a wall with his arm against her throat

?: gah! easy there Josh. I wasn't trying to kill you.

Josh: (cross) then drop the disguise, Kronya!

The attacker was released and transforms into a different girl. She has messy orange hair and her skin was pale now but her outfit was a white fang uniform. Kronya rubs her throat after Josh helps her up.

Kronya: talk about brutal. When did you know that move?

Josh: bully trouble as usual back at Beacon. I hate to get to business but what's been going on?

Kronya then explains about the rally and the White Fang managed to snag a couple of Atlas mechas.

Josh: have you told Atalante this?

Kronya: fraid not. Well not yet. Josh, what or how ever they managed to get those mechas they are be planning something big and I don't like it.

Josh: good work, Kronya. Maintain your cover and continue to 'work' with them for the time being. But if they have any new information, make sure that you don't draw attention to yourself.

Kronya: will do.

The pair split up. Josh contacts the team and asks them to return to Beacon before curfew. Before the team meet up, there was a battle taking place on the freeway and Josh had ordered his team to help team RWBY with a mecha. After the battle against Roman's mech, the two teams returned to Beacon for the night

The next chapter: dance dates, a confession and the First Order General