5 : ideal type

"Woah woah woah... what are those" Youngeun pointed at the trucks lined up in front of the gates. The delivery guys were lifting huge boxes towards the house beside theirs. Jia who slept in Planet Girls' dorm wasn't shocked at all. Do Kyungsoo send all of these things? Inside the boxes are different instruments, mainly different keyboard models. You suggested that having different piano types will make music more natural sounding than using software and VSTs to change the sound of piano keys.

The CEO wants to see improvements within the group. He also wants all of the members' creativity in music to skyrocket. He sent a lot of instruments, recording essentials, and more to keep all of you practicing at home. The pandemic was still up so it was better to minimize going out.

"You can create your own music and when it's done, I still need to check it... note that your music can be included on your debut album," he told the group.

You were excited about this producing thing. Although you haven't tried producing songs before and studied piano for about 10 years, you want to expand your talent more. You like watching tutorials and you like to explore on your own at the same time. You got no 'natural' talent, you worked hard for them.

"Omo... I wish he's our CEO too" Suyeon whined. "He looks dedicated to debuting a group"

"Our CEO already planned the things we need to do as well. He mentioned that if we get casted on an acting project, we need to decline it whether it's a big project or not. Even MC-ing is not allowed yet. He advised us that multitasking while being an idol is stressful. He told us we can't act, MC, and guest in not-so-important shows but we can create our own show. I don't know what he means but we're free"

"Free? So... you can post anything on your social media accounts and even on YouTube?" Kim Dayeon asked. Everyone watching on the balcony was shocked because PLANET GIRLS aren't that 'free'. They are completely controlled by the management.

"Yes. Sajang-nim never told me to delete my Instagram account. If we post something wrong, we should be accountable for what we've done, so we need confirmation first. I'm planning on creating a vlog soon... and I heard Y/n unnie's going to produce some music?" Xiaoting's sleeping mind woke up at what Jia has said. "Jinjja? I never saw her touch other instruments excluding piano before"

"You two are really friends, huh?" Yurina asked on her side. Xiaoting bit her lip while nodding her head. I mean, she's not wrong tho. The both of you start by being 'friends'

"Hmm, but we're not in a good condition right now. We've never seen each other for almost a year so it's awkward" she sadly sighed. "But I will try to talk to her soon"

"Of course, you should unnie. She looks shocked after seeing you yesterday. She also mentioned she hadn't watched the show because she was busy studying then practicing?" Doah leaned on the railings of the balcony. "She's not that well developed before, I admit, but I think now... she's over my expectations. She was casted by SM and I'm sure she improved a lot"

"She's so good! We saw her perform yesterday" Jia shook Doah. "She looked like she debuted already, she looks professional. She can sing stably while breaking apples"

"Oh wow, she's on the next level then..." Yurina complimented.

"And she looks so pretty while dancing. And oh, she can fit any concept but she told us she doesn't want to dance in heels so she joined this project. We all hate dancing in heels in the group" Jia chuckled. "She hates wearing heels... she's probably gay" Dayeon excitedly punched the air. "Kim Doah scored" she then nudged Doah.