12 : 0 is far from 6

Y/n's POV

It's been a week and I successfully avoided Xiaoting. With the help of my members, except for Jia, of course. Hikaru has been gatekeeping me a lot. She literally makes excuses everytime Xiaoting goes into our house.

One time, I was thirsty and when I was walking down the stairs, I heard voices talking. I realized it was Xiaoting and Hikaru.

"Where's Y/n?"

"She's not here"

"Where do you think did she go?"

"I don't know... far far away, I guess"

I don't know if Xiaoting noticed Hikaru's cold tone but I really appreciated what she have done. Avoiding Xiaoting helps my mind. I feel comfortable yet incomplete. Incomplete because Xiaoting used to be my comfort person before. Now shes the source of my uncomfortable-ness.

"Unnie" I flinched at the sudden voice behind me. I was met by a pair of huge doe eyes, I don't know but I must say they are sparkling. It was Doah.

"How are you? I never seen you this past week" she sat beside me at our house's porch. The houses leveled up, I guess. A porch was built infront with wooden floors and a lot of chairs and tables. (If you seen Jia's tiktoks, like that)

I guess the other members are coming soon. Ziyin-jie is also staying with us now. Speaking of Ziyin-jie, I never talked to her. Since the day she confessed she knew something about Xiaoting and Yurina, I never approached her anymore. I used to trust her but she broke it together with Xiaoting.

"Oh, I was with my mom" my mom and Xiaoting's mom were at the huge house kilometers away from us. I visit them often without Xiaoting. I always go there early in the morning so I won't crosspath with her. They didn't find me suspicious as I told them I need to go to the agency early so I can't be with Xiaoting. 

"Oh, I met them earlier. They went here while the group was gone" she told me. Well, I hope she never expose something about me, or worst, about the engagement again. I talked to her already to not tell others because it should be a surprise. My mom always brag about mine and Xiaoting's engagement but to her friends only... or amy close friends of mine. Eventhough our family blood line will end up if me and Xiaoting will get married, they feel proud to see me grow old not alone.

"What did they do?" Doah pouted as she crossed her legs. Doah is a fun person to talk with. Since I'm busy, I don't have anyone to talk with except my members. Doah is very approachable and friendly towards me so why not spend some time with her? She's the only Planet Girl member who talks to me oftenly too. Suyeon as well but its just sometimes. "They were looking for Sojung unnie, I don't know why but I guess the other Ajhuma was her mom? Are you two related? Like cousins?"

Cousins? Ew. Cousins don't kiss each other.

"I guess so" but I must tell lies.

"I knew it! The both of you kinda look similar" well, if you love a person so much and spend your time with them often, you started to look like them. "Do we? I look like a potato"

"Unnie! Dont say that! You're very pretty" she smacked my shoulders. "You're very pretty" she repeated. "You think so? Because I dont-"

"Yah! Praise yourself sometimes, will you?" I chuckled before nodding my head. Xiaoting used to tell me to compliment my own self as well. The only person I compliment was Xiaoting. Why? Because she's perfect. And myself? No, I just lost something that made my life incomplete.( My life is incomplete, it's missing you.)