44 : kep1er

I woke up pretty much early today because of my alarm. I don't remember setting one but as soon as I woke up, my things were already arranged neatly. I don't know who it was but I guess that person wants me to get out of the house already. But as soon as I felt something on my finger, I knew who it was. But I'm not sure...

It's either Y/n or Mrs. Bong. Y/n must've told Mrs. Bong to return the engagement ring then arranged my things. I also never get to see Y/n leave so I guess I'll never see her again until she comes back.

"Bye" Ruiqi sarcastically said as I entered the van. I am set to go to WakeOne to meet the new members. I never heard who are they but I'm pretty sure Youngeun is still a member.

I reached the company and I was the member who was the last one to arrive. I did my make-up longer than usual because my eyes were still swollen.

"Sojung unnie!" Youngeun ran to me then hugged me tightly. My daughter.

I looked at the other members and Hikaru arrived already. She was giving me this salty look the motioned for me to come to her side. I didn't hesitate then pulled Youngeun with me towards Hikaru.

"I thought you were going to fetch me to the airport with my unnie earlier," Hikaru told me. So she was waiting for me earlier? "I only saw Y/n unnie there, Ziyin unnie sent her off" She continued to talk as if she's not angry at me. Did she forget about me and Y/n breaking up?

"Let's go shopping later" Wow, what happened to Hikaru and why is she asking me to go shopping with her...

"Welcome, all of you. We apologize for the problem earlier. It's not us at fault, MNET gave us the wrong ranking" The CEO finally appeared. I never met him in such a long time. He's kind but my current CEO is much better.

"Do you want to know what will be the group name?"

"Ne!"

"It's going to be... Kep1er!"

...

Kep1er? What in the world is that name?

A month has passed and finally, Xiaoting got her temporary freedom from the Kawaguchi's hands due to heavy training and recording. Y/n on the other hand got her freedom as well. Freedom of being single this time. If she and Xiaoting are still together, there's a high chance that Xiaoting would forbid her from getting close to some girls.

"Unnie, Rimika, and I are going to the theater tomorrow, wanna come?" Kotone asked as they prepare their dinner. They don't have Mrs. Bong or Ziyin at the apartment so Y/n cooked the food all by herself. The Japanese kids surprisingly liked Chinese cuisines that made Y/n proud.

"What about me? Aren't you going to ask me?" Asked Ruan.

"Go with Momoka, isn't she your best friend?"

"What are you- whatever" Ruan then grumpily walked away from the two. "You two are quarreling again?" Y/n chuckled while Kotone nodded. Kotone and Ruan are an inseparable duo but after Ruan hangs out with Momoka and Rinka 2 days straight, leaving the others at the apartment, Kotone felt jealous then avoided Ruan the next day. "It's her fault anyway, she left me for her other friends"