13 : missed text

Y/n's POV

"Thank you for accompanying me today, unnie" I gave the bags in my hands to Doah's manager. "You're welcome, I was bored at home too so I decided to go out shopping with you"

"Let's do it again next time I guess?"

"Surely" she gave me a shy smile before entering their home. I peeked inside since it's visible from the outside of the house. Jia was there, well, she's always there. And I can see Xiaoting sitting alone on one of the single couches. She was smiling while looking at her other members talking. She must've felt lonely since she's not fluent in Korean.

"Looking at Ms. Shen?" I gulped as I heard a chilling voice behind me. It was Mrs. Bong, the housemaid in our house. She was holding a plant pot on her hands, she must be arranging the front porch. "Hmm... she looks lonely, Mrs. Bong"

"Oh, call me ajumma, it's fine. And... yeah, Sojung is really not that talkative kind of person in her group. She's not that fluent in Korean as well so it's hard to catch up" she explained. "But you know, you can always talk to her since your Chinese too. And, she's your fiancée, right?"

"She is" I sighed. "Then go talk to her. Now I know why you slammed the door to her hand" I heard Mrs. Bong chuckled. "I didn't mean that, really. But she deserves it"

"Why?"

"Yurina and her are dating. She dated behind my back" I fidgeted my fingers, looking to the other direction towards the clift at the back of the house. "Yurina? I worked here even before they came to live here. They don't look like a couple to me... eventhough they held hands sometimes, they don't talk that much"

"They must be talking inside their minds, ajumma"

"No, that means she's just feeling lonely without holding another person's hands. Do you held hands oftenly before?" Not just many times, we always held hands before. If not hands, we would lock arms together. In public, since we don't know how to communicate well with other people, we would just stick together literally. Both of us were Introverted. "We do"

"She just missed you"

"Then why didn't she texted me? Or call me? Or ask for me?"

"I did"

"What-" I turn around and instead of meeting Mrs. Bong's face, I met Xiaoting's. Her arms were crossed but she was smiling. "I did messaged you" she held out her phone and showed the screen to me. "Who's that?" I pointed to her phone. She's showing me her wallpaper? I know it's me but let's pretend I don't.

"Oops, here" she opened her WeChat then showed me her messages to contact '🏠❤'. What does it mean? Girlfriend from home or something? Yurina's nickname must be '🇯🇵❤' means Girlfriend from Japan.

Shen Xiaoting
I'm really sorry, I love you
[today]

As I scroll up, there were bunch of messages being sent but no reply. I didn't received any of these tho, how can I reply. And while she's gone, I sent messages from her old number too. I took out my phone and opened my WeChat then showed it to her.

❤💍

...

I love you
[February 28]