31 : crushes

"Hey, Shen"

"Xiaoyang"

"Your homework is done"

"Here's your English homework" Xiaoting handed Y/n over her activity notebook. Y/n is really not into English subject although she needs it in her future studies. She can understand English but it's hard to give meaning to a sentence if it's her turn to write. Xiaoting on the other side is majoring in English. She needs to study it for her international competitions.

"Are you coming with me to Paris? The school needs a talented photographer with us" this was the sixth time Xiaoting will compete internationally. The first was when she was 14 and now, she's 17. She didn't place last year so she's aiming to rank this time.

"I'm going anywhere you go. I'm like your personal manager, baobei" calling each other baobei wasn't a big deal because the both of them are best friends for a long time (they weren't together yet at this time). But for Xiaoting, it makes her heart flutter every time.

"Be sure to bring your camera with you~"

"Don't want to miss any pretty shots of you"

"I think you're just saying that because you want a strawberry milk," Xiaoting thought Y/n was complimenting her with a return. Y/n was being honest, well, all the time. She would compliment Xiaoting whenever and wherever she can but looks like Xiaoting never believed her words.

"What? You look pretty, for real. Am I making your heart flutter?" This time, she decided to tease Xiaoting who's now very flustered. Y/n could be flirty sometimes, thankfully it's just Xiaoting she's flirting with.

"You can tell me you're in love with me, don't be shy" Y/n left a pat on Xiaoting's head then left for class. The two were classmates but Xiaoting was still in her thoughts.

"If I confess to her, will it be okay?" She asked herself. Xiaoting has been liking the older girl for 4 years already. Every time they would spend time together, it makes her feelings grow more and more. She's satisfied that Y/n will never like anyone because she doesn't talk to other people but thinking about it makes Xiaoting scared. 'What if somebody takes courage and confess to her first?'

Y/n doesn't like to talk to anyone else but there's a sea of people looking at her every time she walks in the hallways. She is pretty famous for her visuals but they were afraid because there's a rumor that her family is very rich and got high standards, which are true. Somebody might have followed her on the way home and seen how big her house is.

"Ms. Shen?" Xiaoting's thoughts got caught off when someone called for her. It was a recognizable voice from her homeroom teacher, Mrs. Yi. "O-Oh, hello Mrs. Yi" she greeted then left. There are no students in the hallways making her think how long she was standing there.Her thoughts then again went back to Y/n. 'Should I confess first?'

"Hey, you're late" Xiaoting jumped as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She abruptly looked at who it is and sighed after seeing Y/n.

"Why is your reaction like that? Is somebody following you? You can tell me, I'll protect you"

'Nice, another way to make my heart beat fast' Xiaoting's mind told her.

"And why are your cheeks red? Did someone ask you out? You cant go out with them"

"Why not?"