Michael is so confused. Why is lacey so different?

I just spent the night at Michael's again I'm just waiting to go home . I go home at 4:30-5:30.

Lacey "hey what time is it?"
Michael "9:35"
Lacey "can we do something today"
Michael "like what"
Lacey "I don't know I just wanna get out of the house today you know"
Michael "sure we can go get dressed"
Lacey "yay thank you and btw were not dating"
Michael frowned
I left the kitchen and went into michael a room where I put my bag with my clothes in it.
I put on my green day shirt black jeans and black converse then I brought a red plaid shirt just in case It gets a little windy. I went in the bathroom to brush my long hair. It goes above my belly button ( i don't think I told you that yet) I French braided like Elsa's I guess you can say. Then I walked back in the kitchen and I saw Michael there still.
Lacey "why aren't you get in ready?"
Michael "I am now I just wanted to ask you something "
Lacey "anything"
Michael "wanna die your hair I'm going to get my hair done"
Lacey "yes of course totally"
Michael "okay I'm gonna go get dressed now"
Lacey "okay"
Michael left his phone there when he went to get dressed so when he walked out of the room I took some selfies. Then I started playing a game on his phone cause I knew his password he told me one day.Michael walked.

Michael "what are you playing"

Lacey "i honestly don't know I just clicked on a game"

Michael came over and sat right next to me I exited the game and got on his messages he saw me do it but he didn't care. I read this.

Luke and him

M- hiya
L- SUPER PENGUIN BITCH
M-be my heartbreak girl
L- nah I'm good
M-😢

Calum
C-muchael I news yiu tp conw pivl me ip

M- your drunk again
C - tiu kmoe ni ome saud thar
M-be there in five make sure to keep your penis in your pants
C- og tjays judt ruhe

Ashton

M-hey ash guess what you know that girl I told you about I met in the rain. The blonde one in all of us.

A- yeah what about her

M-well she's staying at my house for awhile

A- how long has she been there

M-3 weeks now

A-are you two dating

M- no but I like her a lot she knows that too cause I till her how I felt and I love her and everything but I respect her and her breakup with her other boyfriend she still trying to get over him.

A- wow I saw a picture of her cause we don't talk much except from the interview with both Of us there. And from the picture and seeing you two together in my mind is cute you two would be a cute couple you know.

M-I can't believe you just said that.

A-said what

M-cute couple

A-ikr

Then Michael looked at what I was reading he knew I was reading his text messages but didn't knows who but when he look .

Michael "yeah that's probably not what you want to read. Cause you know it's boring it's Ashton Ashton is boring there's nothing to see I mean hear no read yeah read so I can just have my phone back"

I put his phone behind my back and he put his hands behind my back to get his phone then I put the hand that had the phone in it around his neck and then he picked me up and we were just playing around then we stopped moving and I looked at him he looked at me and he leaned in and his lips touched mine and I don't know why but I didn't pushed back he started to put me down but then when he did our lips lost contact I started laughing.
Michael looked confused. Because usually I would pull away but now it's like I'm a new person.

Lacey "I'm gonna go out my makeup on"

He nodded.and I walked Away.

He thought about what just happened he went in the kitchen and looked down.and he whispered

Michael "I'm so confused what happened to her pulling away it's not like I didn't want the kiss it just not like her"

I came out with my normal makeup look a sparkles dark tan eyeshadow eyeliner on the bottom mascara and lip gloss.

He looked up

Michael "wow"

Lacey "umm I'm gonna get in the car"

Michael "yeah okay I will be there in like 5 minuets I'm gonna get something"

Lacey "okay"
I smiled and went to the car

Michael "wait!"

Lacey "yeah"

Michael "can I have payges number"

Lacey "uh sure"

I have him Payges number.

Michael "thnx"

I nodded right when I walked out the door Michael called Payge

Michael - hello Payge
Payge -yeah
Michael -I'm worried
Payge - talk to me
Michael - well Lacey use to pull away from my kisses and all of that but now she didn't and she's a lot happier it's not like I didn't want the kiss but she's completely different
Payge - oh okay umm
Michael -meet us at McDonalds at 1:30
Payge- sure
Michael - bye

He hung up the phone and walked out

My head was out the window when I saw him

Lacey "Michael! My bands son is one the radio!"

He smiled and got in the car

Michael "so you ready to get-"

I cut him off

Lacey "purple hair like a light purple the light purple you had"

Michael "light purple hair"

He back out of the drove off.