Really

I woke up that next morning and I was wearing Ashton's jacket I never took it off since then I threw on some blue jeans a sweatshirt and vans and brought Ashton's jacket to my car I drove over to there place and knocked on there door hoping that luke won't answer.

The door opened i looked up and saw A blonde headed boy when I saw him he had tears coming down his face

Luke "hey-"
Lacey "don't! I don't wanna talk to you"
Luke "I thought we can talk this through I don't want you to hate-"
Lacey "well it's to late for that "
I walked passed him and saw

Lacey "Ashton !"
I squealed and he hugged me and and spun me around and we started laughing Luke had more tears coming down his face he quickly wiped them away before the boys can see.
Ashton "hey Lacey I missed you"
Lacey "same here"
Ashton "so what's up"
Lacey "I came to give you your jacket back when you came by last night"
Ashton" thanks "
Lacey "where's Michael"
Ashton "upstairs hang on. MICHAEL!!! LACEY IS HERE!!"

Michael didn't come down I yelled at him and broke up with him how am I gonna fix our friendship.

I saw calum around the corner in the kitchen I went behind him and jumped on his back and put my hands over his eyes.

Lacey "guess who"

Calum "my beautiful best friend"

Lacey "yass"
He laughed and I got off of his backs
Calum "well hello Lacey"
Lacey "Hi Calum"
He smiled and I kissed him on the cheek.

All the boys went upstairs except for luke I stayed downstairs cause I was watching tv luke came and sat down on the couch.

Luke "hey"
Lacey "hi"
Tears came down his face
Luke "what did I do Lacey why are you ignoring me why do you hate me what did I do wrong why are you being nice to everyone but me"
Lacey "stop crying luke it doesn't help you get what you want"
Luke "Damn Lacey I can't I have to"
He leaned in and kissed me and Michael saw he luke pulled away and I saw Michael watching and he went upstairs and slammed the door.

Lacey "what the FUCK Luke this is what I didn't want I Fucking hate you. You can go ahead and delete me from your contact book I already blocked you on everything."

I ran upstairs to Michaels room the door was locked

Lacey "Michael open the door"

Michael "why?"

Lacey "please Mikey"

Michael "just go back and make out with luke"

Lacey "thats it I'm done with it Luke is in love with me and kissed me and I have a boyfriend who doesn't let me explain anything the only normal people around here is Calum and ashton god I hate both of you I breaking up with you bye"
Ashton and Calum heard than and ran after me when I went downstairs . I opened the door and walked out I got in my Car then I heard two of my car doors open it was Ashton and Calum

Calum "just drive"
Ashton " let the boys fight"
Calum "you did the right thing"
Ashton "come on back up"
Then I finally started my car and left with the two boys in my car.