Ashtons POV

When he left I started walking back to the beach were I left Lacey and Calum I don't think that was a good idea. But when I got there there were still splashing each other and playing that's good some reason I thought they would be doing something else.thank the lord.

Ashton "LACEY COME HERE"
Lacey got out of the water and out her t-shirt on and walked over to me. She was soaked.

Lacey "yeah "
Ashton "okay so I'm not supposed to show you this but Luke wrote this about you it's a new song.. I didn't know you had a tattoo"
I took his phone and read over the song
Lacey "see I don't know I will be in the front row of your show and if I can't get his attention I will do something that you should know and he will tell you"

Ashton "that!"
Lacey "what"
Ashton "what you just said it can be lyrics for the song I can text it to Luke"

Lacey "Ashton ? What are the lyrics"

Ashton "but now who knew she's in the crowd at my show nothing to loose she's in the crowd of my show the perfect view she came along on her own and did something that you should know "

Lacey "wow that's really good"

I texted Luke the lyrics he really liked it and he wrote it down.
Lacey "did you talk to Michael about the whole me and luke and him thing"

Ashton "I will now but you do understand that luke will have to come here"

Lacey "okay fine"

I took her car and went to me and the guys place I got there and hot out of the car I walked inside

Ashton "LUKE! GET DOWN HERE!"

Luke came running down

Luke "yeah"

Ashton "get in Lacey's car and Calum is waiting by the road get out there and stay there until I say to come back"

Luke "okay and I loved the lyrics"
I nodded
Ashton "go"

He nodded and left