21

“Montserrat... Are you. . . are you sure?” I asked, knowing my voice was throbbing with need.

A need I was striving so hard to keep at bay.

Instead of answering, she climbed unto my body, straddling my waist. I felt her ass slowly begin to grind on my dick through my boxers.

Languidly, as if hesitantly, she shifted her body until her ass on my dick was replaced by her panty-clad pussy. We both gasped when our arousals collided, creating a friction that made me so much harder.

Her inexperience was obvious, and I decided to help her. Grabbing both sides of her waist, I maneuvered her body back, then forth, setting a much sensual rhythm. My dick rubbed firmly against her.

Damn, she was horny. The increasing dampness on my dick told me so. Control was just a thin thread away from ripping.

“For the last time, Montse. Are you sure?” I asked breathlessly.

“Yes.”

I flipped control into the dumps; it couldn't stand in the face of this disarming sensuality. Flipping Montse onto her back, I smashed my lips against hers.

I kissed her hard, not holding back any of my desire for her. I couldn't seem to make the assault on her lips gentle.

Lord knew how long I'd been fantasizing about something like this, believing it could never come true. But it was happening. This was really happening.

I sucked greedily on her lips, loving how soft they felt against mine. Swiping out my tongue, I probed for entrance. She gave it to me with a soft moan.

Our tongues exploded in delicious caresses. With my hands, I pried her thighs apart, leaving her at my disposal.

I humped against her, the feeling so sensational. I wanted to be inside her so badly. She was beautiful. No doubt every part of her was too. And I wanted to see every part of her.

Reaching across the bed,I turned on the lamp. She stiffened. Confused, I forced myself to break our kiss. To look into her eyes.

“What's wrong?”

“The lights.” She whispered. A blush crept onto her cheeks.

“I just want to see you.” I said softly, raspily.

I let my eyes roam over her. She was in a lacy, red nightie that made her so damn hot. But it wasn't enough. I needed to see her. All of her.

Leaning down, I buried my face against her neck, breathing in her lavender essence. She smelled so fucking good.

Getting onto my knees, I slid the strips on her nightwear down her shoulder. I tugged her nightwear slowly down her body, never breaking eye contact. In her blue eyes, I could see as much uncertainty as there was excitement.

As soon as the dress slipped off her breasts, Montse brought her arms up as if to shield her nakedness. I quirked my brows at the diplay of shyness and chuckled. Then I gave her a mock-reprimanding look.

“Don't hide yourself from me princess, I want to see you. ”

Grabbing her arms, I wheedled them away from her chest. She kept her arms still at her sides, but I'd never seen her face so red. She couldn't even seem to look at my face.

Pure innocence.

Finally done peeling the nightie off her body, my jaws dropped. I'd had women, several than I cared to count, but damn none of them had possessed such perfection.

Was she aware of just how gorgeous she was?

Montse attempted to close her legs but my knees wedged between them prevented her from doing that. I looked at her face.