Chapter 7

Y/N POV
I had left my father, and uncle on the mountain. I honestly hated that they were even here but, they did bring me Peter's heart.

I got to camp rushing into my tent I see Marcel, and Davina sitting down. 

"Y/N what happened what is that?" Marcel asked
It's his heart...
"WHAT? But, Elijah had it how'd you get it?" They both questioned me
I have because Klaus, and Elijah are here in Neverland. I stated I don't know how but, they are they must have jumped through the portal last minute.

Look we'll get to that later but, now I'm going to give Peter his heart back. 
I walk, and sit next to Peter kissing his forehead hoping this works.
I take his heart out of the box now in my hand I just went for it.
I gently shoved it back into his chest.
It was quiet for a while until a loud gasp caught our attention.
I look to see Peter sitting up gasping for air.
I ran into his arms sobbing kissing him.

"Y/N..? Is it really you?" Peter asked me
It's me Peter I'm here I saved you.
"What happened?" Peter asked
T..they killed you. But I brought you back.
I..love-
I stop hearing two heartbeats. Stay here Peter.
Vamp speeding out of the tent I come to see my father, and Elijah.
Marcel, Davina, and Kol walk out behind me.
You know you really are lucky he's alive. If he had died I well let's just say you wouldn't be standing here right now. I sneer.
"Leave now you've caused enough damage." Marcel glares
"Yes please do leave or it won't just be my darling niece you have to worry about." Kol sneers
"Look Y/N I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that but, I did, and I am truly sorry but, please we need your help." Elijah pleads

Rot in hell! I sneer "Please Y/N

"Please Y/N..." my father says to me.
I said NO! I don't care if you need my BLOODY help. I don't owe you anything you may have gave me his heart but, you shouldn't have had it I the first place. The only reason I am going to let you leave this island alive is because someone very important is here. And I don't want them to see....my dark side.
But if you so much as attack my family again...
I will rip you to pieces. You understand don't you?

 You understand don't you?

"We do but, Y/N pleas-." They both say
Good then off you go. I then make a portal under them as they disappear back to New Orleans.

I look behind me to see Peter with a shocked expression on his face.

He walk over to me aggressively grabbing my waist kissing me. Making me gasp his tongue enters my mouth. As our lips collide together I smile.

I pull back realizing my family, and all the lost boys are still well there

Well I say we celebrate having our beloved king of Neverland back.  I smile.