Chapter 12

Y/N POV
So after I left the treehouse, I found a spot on the other side of the Island. After the conversation with Peter I'm not gonna lie I was a mess.

I just don't get it, was I not good enough? I did everything. Hell I saved his life. Made him immortal and I find him in our bed with another girl?!

I was feeling so many emotions. I was sad, angry actually I'm very angry. How on earth did I deserve this?

~~Time Skip~~

The past couple days I stayed in the camp I made. I sat and just kept thinking about what happened. But then I realized I wanted to show Peter that what he did will forever regret what he did.

So I decided I was going to go see a old friend back in Mystic Falls.

Peter's POV
After Y/N left I figured it was best to respect her decision. I knew if I tried to talk to her it would only make things worse. But I'm not gonna lie I miss her so much. The boys missed her too.
I messed up..I really did.

When Wendy arrived she kept insisting we spend time together. I tried to ignore her but, she kept following me around. She followed me to the treehouse. Practically threw herself onto me.

That's when Y/N walked in.

Y/N POV
I left Neverland making my way to Mystic Falls. As I jumped through the portal I landed in the middle of the town square. 
I headed to the Mystic Grill to meet with a old friend.
As I walk up to the bar I notice it's pretty packed.
"Hey bartender lemme get a bourbon."  I said with a smile.
"Gonna need to see some id." He said
I lean forward compelling him. "No you don't, and make it a double." I said with a smile.
When the bartender comes back with the drinks. I hear a all to familiar voice.

"Hello gorgeous

"Hello gorgeous ."

"Enzo how lovely to see you." I said with a smile
"How are you luv?" He said with that charming face of his.  "We'll to be honest I've been better. You know found my dickhead of a boyfriend with a girl in our bed." I said rolling my eyes.
"Ahh luv so that's why you wanted to meet up." He said. 
"Well yes and no I have missed you Enzo. We've had some good times." I said smiling
"Indeed we have. So who's this idiot boy toy of yours?" He asked
"We'll believe it or not. He is the one, and only Peter Pan. I know I know he's not real. But to my surprise he is very real indeed he's a bloody demon that's what." I said sighing. 
"Peter...Pan?" He asked
"Yup.." I said popping the p.
"I did not see that coming." He said
"I thought he loved me Enzo. I really did." I said looking to the ground.
"Come here luv." He said pulling me into a side hug.
"Enzo. How do you feel about having so fun?" I said as I smirked.
"We'll you know I love some fun." He said

We left the grill and, I pulled out another magic bean holding it in the palm of my hand.
"What is that luv?" Enzo asked.  "This is a magic bean you through it down, and think of where you want to go and it takes you there." I said
"That's bloody weird." Enzo said
"Yeah I know but it's how I got here. Okay so when I throw it I want you to hold on to me don't let go. And think of Neverland." I said
"Okay luv." He said
Throwing the bean I grab a hold of Enzo's hand.
"On 3." I said looking at him.
"1." He said
"2." I said
"3." We both said jumping into the portal.

Falling down to the all to familiar sandy beach. I fall onto Enzo's chest. Letting out a "hmph"
"You alright luv?" He asked with a chuckle
"I'm good what about you?" I said smiling.
"I'm good other than jumping through a portal." He said with a chuckle.
Standing up I dust off the sand helping Enzo up.
"Well welcome to Neverland." I said with a sigh.