Chapter 6

Marcel's POV
AS Y/N was set of taking Peter back to Neverland to save him. I knew that we shouldn't stop her but, simply be there for her. I was letting Davina know what had happened. That we were going with Y/N back to Neverland to save Peter well to hopefully do so.

"Alright get ready." Y/N shouted throwing the magic bean thing.
She was holding onto Peter jumping into the portal. Kol jumped next with Davina. I was last I jumped in as the portal closed behind me.

Y/N POV
I felt myself gently fall on the sandy beach with Peter in my arms. Hearing 3 other grunts I look to see Marcel, Kol, and Davina land with a thud.

I..uh sorry about that.
Okay we gotta get to my tent. I called out to Felix  waiting until he came out from the forest line seeing me with Peter in my arms.

"Y/N what..what the hell happened??" Felix asks me
It was my family Felix they ripped his heart out. Felix I have to save him he can't die right?!

I mean I gave him half my heart to break his curse, and turned him. He has to live.

F..Felix I can't loose him.

"Calm down Y/N we'll figure something out, we'll save him." Felix assured me.

Felix's POV
I was with the boys in camp until I heard a voice. It was Y/N.  I knew the something was wrong by the sound of her voice. I left camp heading to the beach. I can put of the forest line to see Y/N with a dead...looking Pan in her arms. Her eyes stained from tears. Along with her brother, and aunt, uncle behind her.

Y/N what...the hell happened?
"It was my family Felix they ripped his heart out. Felix I have to save him he can't die right?!"  She says panicked.

I've never seen Y/N like this.

"I mean I gave him half my heart to break his curse, and turned him. He has to live.

F..Felix I can't loose him."

Cam down Y/N we'll figure something out, we'll save him. 

Y/N POV
We got to the camp I took Peter to our tent setting him down on the bed.  Felix, Marcel, Davina by my side.

Would the water from the falls work? I asked Felix
"I mean it's worth a try." Felix says
Okay then I'll go.
Marcel, Aunt D stay here with Peter.
They just nod.

What Y/N didn't know what theh were followed through the portal....

I was at the top of the mountain filling the cup with the water. As I close the lid I here a twig snap.
I turn around seeing someone I never wished to see again.

My father...and the man who murdered my love.

"Y/N." My father speaks

Let me stop you right there.
I have no idea how your here. Or why but, I know one thing. You really have some nerve coming into my home. With the man who less than 24hrs ago murdered the only boy I've ever loved.

So I'm going to leave you here while I go try to save the love of my life from death...cause by him.
I point to my uncle.

"Y/N listen we want to help we came here because we want to make things right. I brought his heart." My uncle says handing me a box
I gasp opening it
Oh my god this could work. I could save him.
Closing the box I look to them.

Fine I will let you live for now since your giving me this.  But I will say this if he dies I will rip you apart. I sneer