Chapter 4

Peter's POV
I had walked into Marcel's place seeing Y/N I the middle of dark magic. I knew right then what she was doing.  Something I hoped she'd never do.

She was letting the darkness take over...

I left her on the bed running to find her brother.
Marcel! I shouted all the sudden he was right in front of me.

"What is it? What happened?" He questioned

Y/N...she did something I hoped she'd never do.
"We'll what it is it?"
She...let the darkness in..
"She'll be going straight for her family." 

Y/N POV
I had awoke feeling amazing. I got up changing into something more...well dark style.
I then left my brothers heading straight for my stupid family.

I got to the compound hearing my shitty little family. I smirked to myself.  I waited for my moment then I used my magic to make the doors swing open.

Making my entrance.

All heads turn

All heads turn..

Hello family, happy too see me?

"Y/N? What happened?" My father asks like he's concerned

I laugh.

Oh I just excepted the parts of myself that bring me the most power so I can finally be rid of you.

Then Peter, Marcel, Kol, and Davina burst in.

I smirk at Peter. Hello my love here to join me?

"Y/N why of course I am." He smirks walking to me grabbing my waist kissing me.

"I love the look, it's sexy" He flirts

Well I think I should now kill some family. Then my sister bursts through the door. 

"Y/N stop this why are you acting like this? You are a Mikaelson." My sister says to me
The only thing we share is one last name. I smirk.
Now what should we do with you?
"Why are you doing this Y/N?" My father asks
I think you know why...father I sneer.
"Y/N STOP!" My sister shouts
Why would I do that...sister I sneer.
"GOD I NEVER WANTED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!" My father shouts
I smirk. That..right there is the reason why I hate you all except well they know who they are.
I summoned the papa tundae blade. I watch as they all looked scared.
"H..how did you know about that blade?" My father asks
Oh well you see I did actually pay attention to the Mikaelson family drama when I was little.
So I knew of this weapon here. I smirk. My father then runs at me trying to take the blade. I simply smirk throwing him back while I froze my family in place.

You know I did hope somehow you could fix our little family squabble here maybe even not hate each other

You know I did hope somehow you could fix our little family squabble here maybe even not hate each other. But that could never happen.

"Y/N stop this" my father begs

I then hear a voice.

"Y/N stop this right now or I will kill the boy right now."
My uncle Elijah says with his hand on Peter's heart.

I let my father go glaring at my uncle.

Elijah I am warning you let him go right now or I swear on Esther I will become the thing you hate most.

"Then stop this"

Stop what Elijah? I am simply doing this to protect myself. I know that if I don't rid myself of you you will NEVER leave me alone. You called me back here to ask me for HELP saving HOPE.

"Let us explain"

Explain what? Huh? How you ignored me my whole life.  Abandoned me. Now you call me back here to "talk" but, really you want me here to use my power to save Hope?

Yeah no I know everything I need to know.
I..
All the sudden I feel this pain through my back but, seeing nothing wrong with me.

I look to see Peter collapsed on the ground desiccated.  I then see my uncle Elijah holding my Peter's heart.

I gasp.

No.
No..no no.no no NO NOOOOO
PETER! god no Peter?!

At this point I'm holding his body sobbing.
Then I feel this other pain through out my body it's the darkness leaving my body.

I fall to the floor crawling to Peter

I fall to the floor crawling to Peter. I grab a hold to his body poofing us away.

Oh my god...

Peter...he's gone

Or is he?.....