Chapter 9

The Next Morning..

Peter's POV
Waking up I find Y/N cuddled up next to me. Her head resting on my chest while she was hugging me in her sleep.
I let her sleep not wanting to wake her. As I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear. She shuffled in her sleep.
"P..Peter you awake?" She quietly asks
I am love sleep well?
"I did you are the best cuddler, and pillow." She smiles.

Y/N POV
I feel my eyes open to feel Peter beside me.
P..Peter you awake? I mumble
"I am love sleep well?"
I did you are the best cuddler, and pillow.
I smile.
Well I have to shower so go do your thing, and I'll see you in a little bit. Okay?
"Okay love." He smiles giving me a quick kiss

I showered, got dressed I head for the door grabbing my cloak I now started wearing. I didn't wear one at first but I do now I like how mysterious it makes me feel.
Anyway grabbing my bow, and all that stuff I head out of the tent.

This is her outfit but imagine a cloak & a bow

I walked into camp seeing some of the lost boys eating breaking while some are practicing. I see my brother with my aunt D, and uncle Kol.
Are you guys leaving I question sadly.

"Yeah we're gonna head out leave you be I'll handle Klaus, and the others. I'll keep in contact. Marcel says

I hug him feeling some tears fall.
Davina comes, and gives me a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Y/N I'll watch Marcel for you." She smiles

"Now little niece I don't want to see you like that again. If I have to torture my brothers myself I will."

He chuckles
I love you guys I smile

After they left I went to do some practice with my bow.
I shoot a couple trees for warm ups.

                              Allison is Y/NI kept hitting the bullseye every time

                              Allison is Y/N
I kept hitting the bullseye every time. I was on my last arrow. As I exhale letting my arrow fly through the air. It was about to hit the target. Until I see Peter appear catching arrow with a impressed look on his face.

"Well I'm impressed love your quite handy with a bow

"Well I'm impressed love your quite handy with a bow." Peter says
I smile. Thanks Peter.

~~Time Skip~~

Y/N POV

I had left camp to gather some supplies. I ended up down by the beach. I plopped down on the sand. I came here sometimes to relax. I find the sound of the waves very relaxing. I had been lost in thought when all the sudden. I am grabbed from behind. Then a cloth was shoved in my face.

As I squirmed in my captors arms. I feel my eyes getting heavy very quickly.

After that everything went black.

I opened my eyes finding myself in all chains. I recognize a voice.

"Captain are you sure this is a good idea?" a unknown voice said

"I have a bargain to settle Smee." Hook said

Then the next thing I know the door opens revealing the pirate.

"Ah nice to see your awake." he laughs

What the Bloody hell do you want pirate? I really don't have the time for this.

He just laughs at me.

I really don't see what's funny.

"Well if I remember you are a blood sucking demon. And you see I want some revenge."

Okay I'm gonna stop you right there. You see I get you want some petty revenge but, you had it coming. And by now Pan, and the lost boys are on their way.

"Well love that's exactly what I want."

You seem to forget I saved Henry from dying.

Peter's POV

Felix! I shout.

"Yes Pan?"

Have you seen Y/N? It's been over a hour, and she's still not back.

All of the sudden a lost boy runs into camp.

"Pan Pan! It's Y/n. Hook has her!" A lost boy shouts.

That pirate is gonna die I swear. I sneer

Alright boys let's go save our Queen. I shout.