Defeated Hope

They reached Kapoor Mansion ...

Driver : sir , Mam we reached ....

Vivaan got down immediately and went inside ...
Dhanya got down and waited outside ..
Ravichandran and suganya saw her ...

Ravi : suganya , take her inside ..

Sug : Yes Ravi ji ...

Sug : follow me ...

Dhanya noded and followed her they reached hall ...

Ravichandran went to his room.

Suganya called her maid and said ...

Sug : show her vivaan room...

Maid : Yes , mam...

Suganya moved from there ...

That's when vivaan came down in his casuals , He glared dhanya with blood shot eyes and went from there ..

The maid went to dhanya ..

Maid : Mam ..

Dhanu : Haan !

Maid : I will show you the room..

Dhanu : hmm

She said and followed her ...

Maid took Dhanya to vivaan's room and left from there immediately .

Dhanya took her cerficates , books and her savings and kept it in a safe place ...

She waited for vivaan to come

Where as vivaan was in club  drinking and dancing with girls...

Time passed swiftly ..

It was past 2:00 am , when vivaan arrived .

He saw that Dhanya was sleeping in sitting position , He smirked at her , and took the jar full of water from his side table and poured it on her .

She woke up with a jerk ... And saw vivaan was tightening his wrist ...

Dhanu : I'm sorry , I don't know how I slept ...

Vivaan : how , could you know you are sleeping like an queen , remember one thing you can never be my wife and not even you can Dhanya Vivaan kapoor ... ( He shouted at her )

Tears brimming in Dhanya's eyes ...

Vivaan ( viv ) :  chi ! What name it is dhanya ... , Never try to act as my wife or take advantage , I know you are an gold - digger .. even you are capable of killing me ...  ( He yelled at her )

Dhanya felt  her Heart broke . Now heart changed into a BROKEN HEART ..

Viv : So, you are my wife right , so I have full rights on you right .... (He said with an smirk in his face )

Saying  this he came closer to her , she stepped backwards .. she hit the wall , he was seeing her in a bad way ...

She was feeling uncomfortable , she just want run away from all hide anywhere where no one could see her ... She was pleading him..

Dhanu : Please stay from me , please .....please ...😭😭😭😭

Viv : Oh ! My sweet wife is pleading me ...
You know what your just a Trash ...

Dhanya tears were unstoppable ..

He stepped closer to her , he clutched her hair and pushed in the bed ..

He was hovering on her , he was not in his sense even , ...

He is  keep on  saying Abusive words to her and she was trying to escape from him ...

He went near to her ..., She gained her courage and pushed him with all force ,, he fell down ....

He got angry on her , before he could do anything , she ran inside the washroom and locked it ...

He knocked it aloud but , she  did not open it ...

After some time Knocking was stopped...

Dhanu (HS ) : why ?? He is using abusive words , he is calling  me Gold - digger , He is forcing me ... He said I'm even capable of killing him ... He is an Alcoholic ... He said me a Trash ...
Why ?? Why ?? He made me wet .... I don't know how I'm going to travel in this hell ... God please save me ,  please ,
I know my Hope is defeated but , I will always protests ....

She was keep on crying by hugging her knees and hiding her  face in it . She slept as such in that position itself ...

It dawn ....

                     *****************

Outskirts of Hyderabad ...

The sun peeped into the room of a person ,The person was sleeping on his chest ...

The sun disturbed him , he stirred in sleep , he covered him with duvet and slept ...

But sun fought with him showing more brightness which made him wake up....

He woke and came to the window side , his face was visible , He is None other than DHARSHAN ( But what is he doing here. Read to know more )

              *************************

The sun peeped in Vivaan's room , vivaan was sleeping like an log ....

The sun peeped into the washroom making dhanya wake up ...

Dhanya woke up , her lips were shivering which is resulted because of the water which vivaan pour .

Even though she is unnecessary for him, she needs to do her duties .

She took a deep breathe and smiled and got ready to face today ...

so peeped out of the room to visualize vivaan sleeping like an log ...

She went out , took her dress and again went inside the washroom and freshend up ...

She went down completed her first ritual of preparing sweet and also cooked breakfast with the help of maids ...

All  3 came down , and sat for having food , maid served them , they completed and retired to their rooms ...

Dhanya's expectation was failed , she thought she they would atleast ask for her to maids but nothing happend with this she went to her room...

She didn't have her breakfast ....