Live or Leave

Deepak checked the report and said ...

Deepak : I am sorry to say this uncle , unfortunately it's a girl uncle ....

Ravi : what are you saying beta ...

Deepak : yes , uncle it's girl ...
One sec...

Saying he opened his table draw took a medicine and gave it to Ravichandran ...

Deepak : This pills will help in Abortion uncle ...

Ravi : Thank you beta we will take leave ...

Deepak noded ...

( The medical term or concept used here is just my imagination ... It is not to hurt anyone ... )

They all returned to kapoor Mansion ...

Ravi to Dhanya : Here take this pointing medicine which is in his hand ..

Dhanu : No , I won't take this ...

Ravi : what ??

Sug : Ravi ji , I will say you don't take tension ...

NOTE : Dhanya was standing , near the Tea Table next to sofa ....

Sug : Take this and Have it ...

Dhanu : No , I won't...

Ravi : why you won't ...

Dhanu : Coz it's my child ....

Sug : It is vivaan's also ....
To vivaan : you say her abort it Vivaan ..

Viv : Dhanya , do what dad is saying , don't disrespect him ..

Dhanu : Vivaan think once , it's your kid also vivaan ... It's your daughter ... It's going to be your princess vivaan ...

Ravi : Don't manipulate him...

Dhanu : I'm not Manipulating him , I'm saying the truth ...

Dhanu - to suganya : Even you are also a girl only Na ...

What if your mother came to know your gender before only , and thought to Abort you ... Whether you will be here now ...

To Ravichandran : Your mom is a girl only no ... If she aborted you like this , you doesn't exsist ...

To vivaan : Are you even a man , saying your own wife abort your own child just for god sake the child is girl ...

You never behaved as man even in your life ... For giving birth to you , your mother can give birth to 1 daughter ...

1 Daughter is = 10 sons ...

To Ravichandran : You only care your name right ... What if your wife's abortion gets leaked ...

Viv : Abortion ., Dad what is she even talking about ...

Ravi : Vivaan beta , she is blabbering something , you don't mind it ...

To Dhanya : And you take this pills and go to your room ....

Dhanu : yen ? Vandavalam ellam thandavalam aaidum Na ( why all your loopholes will come out Na )

To viv : So , Mr. Vivaan kapoor , don't know anything . Let me say..

You are 3rd heir of the family ...
The 1st one was the girl , so your father said to abort it ....
The 2nd was twins of 1 girl and 1 boy ...
If you want to give birth , give it to both , if you want abort , that also you should abort both only ...

As there was a girl with the boy , your father said to abort that also ...
Your are 3rd one of this family ...

Vivaan was totally shocked , his heart displaced ...