The confession

After their conversation with Ravichandran and Vivaan, Dharshan got an emergency call and went to hospital were as Dhanya returned to D Mansion leaving Midhuna in foundation...

It was nearly 8 in the night ...

Dharshan came from shift, he went inside only view the Mansion full dark ..

As it was dark he turned on the flashlight and went to their room ..

He was about to switch on the life , but stopped in tracks as he heard a voice...

Don't switch on the light ...

He recognized it , it belongs to Dhanya ..

Dharsh : what happened Ammu ..

Dhanu : Please....

Dharsh : Hmm..

Dhanu : Dharsh I don't know , when how and were but I clearly know one thing that is I'm falling for you .., as you said I want to take this friendship to next level of husband and wife ..., I want you to bear me lifelong , I want you support me life long also I want you to be my side and love me always which I never got from my birth .. but I got it when I met you .., please don't break my heart .. you proved my philosophy as wrong , you proved Broken heart can bloom again. and I also wish only to be DhanyaDharshan, ... Also I wish to be mother of our child (while blushing )..

Dharshan understood that but thought of playing with her ...

Dharsh : ya , now also you are my kid mother only , Midhuna is my Kid only Na ..

Dhanu : Ya , but we also need to give Midhuna brother or sister Na ... (Blushing ) .. now say me will you accept me ..

Dharsh : No

Dhanya felt like she lost something, but , what Dharshan said next made her Blush ..

Dharsh :if you let me switch on the light only I will accept you ...

Dhanu : ok ..

Listening this Dharshan turned on the light only to view , their pillars decorated with flowers and

Walls with heart flower ...