Broken Heart

It was nearly going to become afternoon , she saw the time and went to prepare lunch , as the maid was doing some other work , she herself arranged the table...

Ravichandran and suganya came for lunch ... Dhanya arranged the table and waited for them to have...

Ravichandran and suganya had their  lunch  ....

Ravichandran retired to his room , where as suganya ....

Sug : Have your lunch on time , we can't be after you always ....

Dhanya noded her head and went to have lunch ..

She had her lunch and took tablet for cold and fever ...

It was nearly night , she thought of yesterday night , her hands started to shiver ....

Time passed , vivaan returned in the same state as yesterday ...

She again hid in Washroom ...

Days used to pass swiftly , the same process used to repeat everyday , He used come home drunken and always tried to force her , she as always used to hide in the washroom , In short , she is a salary less servant ....

One night , the time was nearly 11:00
Vivaan , used to come at 12:30 ..

Dhanya was in her room , thinking something ...  Suddenly there  was a turn on doorknob ... To her shock it was vivaan .... Yes , he came an little early ...

She knows what happens next , so she was all set to run and hide in Washroom ...

But what happened next was unexpected ...

He drag her to the bed and hovered on her , she tried to push him with her full courage , but he griped her tightly ....

She again tried and pushed him...
She was all set to run , but he slapped her hardly , she fell down on the floor .

She didn't leave her courage , she stood up , but he again slapped her , this time the corner of her lips started to bleed ...

He pushed her on the bed , tore her sleeves , she cried and begged him...

Dhanu : please , please vivaan ,please leave please ..... Please , please.... 😭😭😭😭

But vivaan being vivaan didn't listen to her .... He took his belt and beat her hardly , Also being a man , he showed he can do anything by Forcing himself on her .... , Thus the world end for her ....

Next day , Morning ....

Dhanya woke up and saw her condition.
She remembered the night and started to cry , she felt the world once again betrayed her , she felt once again her hope was defeated , Her heart became an  BROKEN HEART .

Once Broken is always Broken ...

She went and freshend up and came down to do her salary less slave work ...

She completed , the day passed ....

Days used pass swiftly ....

She used to do her work till 9:00 p.m.
And used to go and hide in the washroom ... This process repeated daily ...

One and half - month passed .

One fine morning ,

Dhanya was folding clothes , that's when she noted the calender . She saw the date and shocked ...

Hey guys stay tuned .....

Ignore my mistakes....