vidhya-vaishali daughter

Days passed Dhanya was in her 5th month...

On fine morning,...

Dharshan was caressing Dhanya's hair who was sleeping in his lap like a child , where as his princess Midhuna was sleeping in his chest by wrapping her hands around his neck...

He was admiring them, After an hour Dhanya woke up and saw him.... He smiled she also reciprocated it....

Dhanya stood and went to fresh up...., He lied Midhuna in the bed and woke up from his bed....

Dhanya came out after her business and went down to see Dharshan cooking something....

Dhanu : what's special today....

Dharsh : pancakes....

Dhanu : pancakes....iiiii 😋😋😋

She squealed in excitement...

Suddenly there was a knock in the door , Dharshan opened it and saw vidya crying ....

Dharsh : Vidhu....

Dhanu : Vidhu ma....

As Midhuna and vidhya are good friends, vidhya often comes to Midhuna's home., Dharshan and Dhanya see her as their own daughter...

Dharsh : come here...

Vidhu : Pa...

Dhanu : what happened Vidhu ma...

Dharsh : princess what happened....

Vidhu : Pa , ma , Amma bet me a lot , I did not do anything she bet me a lot ma...

Dhanu : what are you saying da...

Vidhu : Ma, Pa , Amma and Appa were on Chennai , but Appa left Amma as Amma done somethig which Appa didn't like it , so we came back to grand Pa home... Grand ma and Great Grand ma died in an accident, when I was 3 years old..., Grand Pa loves me but Amma never showed love only showed hate... As Appa left Amma , Grandpa denied to give even a single penny to her. So, she brought me Hyderabad , here only I met Midhuna Ma ...

Dharsh : what is Appa name princess??

Vidhu : Vinoth...

Dhanu : what is he doing ma...

Vidhu : Now , he got married and settled with new family...

Dharsh : Amma name ma...

Vidhu : Vaishali...

Dhanya shocked and asked...

Dhanu : Vaishali vishwanathan

Vidhya nodded her head

Dharshan saw Dhanya ....

Dhanu : My stepsister...

Dharshan consoled vidhya and made her sleep , vidhya slept within some minutes , Dharshan lied her in bed and came back to Dhanya....

Dharsh : Ammu...

Dhanu : Why can't she even take care her family? Why is she have hate this small child? Why is she doing such things ?...

Dharsh : Ammu , it ok Shuu!! Relax....
I have an idea...

Dhanu : Yes Dharshu....

🔇🔇🔇 Conversation muted...

Dhanu : Really..

Dharsh : Haan Ammu...

Other side....

Outside of RAD GROUP OF COMPANYS...

2 Members were laughing evilly...

Ravichandran and Vivaan got inside the company and Meet vishwanathan..

Ravi : We have to speak...

Vishw : sure...

Viv : Give 5 crores...

Vishw : What??

Ravi : when you got Dhanya married to Vivaan , we made deal if Dhanya dis-obeyed it , or got out of contract , you have pay the whole amount invested , don't you remember??

Vishw : But Dhanya ...

Viv : She got married , now she is Dhanya Dharshan..., She even has a kid of 6 years and pregnant with  4 months ...

Ravi : Now , pay it ...

Vishw : But i don't have money...

Ravi : sell your shares and pay..

Viv : if not give your company....

Vishwanathan was shocked....

Hey guys stay tuned...

Ignore my mistakes...