MY WIFE AND CHILD

Dhanu : sorry for the interruption , so coming to the point ...

Ravi : what you want us do..

Dhanu : You have to pay 4 crores invested amount + the losses for 6 months , so overall you have to pay 5 crores... IF NOT YOU HAVE GIVE KAPOOR INDUSTRIES..
CHOICE IS YOURS...

Ravi : we can't give kapoor industries...

Dhanu : Then pay 5 crores...

Ravi : we can't ...

Dhanu : if not I will make you pay... Saying Vishnu.... ( She yelled )

Vishnu came inside ..

Vish : yes mam...

Dhanu : what you say Mr. Ravichandran...

Viv : we will pay it...

Ravi : what are you doing viv..

Viv : dad, please...

To Dhanya : I will pay it ...

Dhanu : ok , then you leave...

Vivaan and Ravichandran nodded and went from there...

Vish : Mam...

Dhanu : Nothing vishnu you can leave..

Vish : yes mam..

Dhanya was feeling somewhat stressed, she wants to get relaxed which only can be done by Dharshan...

She thought of visiting him in his hospital, she knows he will scold her but she wished to go..

So, she called the driver and went to Dharshan's hospital , the name of the hospital is HEALTH CARE HOSPITAL ( CHILD SPECIALIST ) DR.DHARSHAN...

She felt proud seeing the board and went inside...

She went inside to the reception, only to see a girl in her mid 20's with full make up.. making the little child afraid..

Dhanu : Hello..

Lisa (Receptionist ) : what do you want .. *rudely *

Dhanu : I want to meet  Dr.Dharshan ..

Lisa : Do you have an appointment..

Dhanu : No..

Lisa : Then you can't , wait for sometime , I will as per the time..

Dhanu : But ..

Lisa : can't you hear .., you are carrying one Na , what if something happens to it ..

Dhanya was shocked and tears welled up in her eyes , she can't think like that , this  urged to see Dharshan immediately..

Lisa : Hello miss teary eyes... Wait for sometime , this your token number...

She was hell angered on Lisa , her mood swings also made her mood ... She just wanted to be in the arms of Dharshan...

Dhanu : I need to meet your sir , will you allow are not...

Lisa : Are you president or prime minister...

Dhanya anger limits are getting out of control..

Lisa : I wish people like you should lose everything and suffer in life , see how ride you are ? Your kiddo could die than being your kid , people like you reassembles Bad omen...

The word Bad omen hit Dhanya hard , she remembered of her past , she started to shiver , her eyes started to shed tears ...

Hearing the sounds from , Dharshan came outside and shocked to see the scenario ...

Dhanya was bowing down and was listening to the talks of Lisa.. it is not talks taunts ...

Dharsh : AMMU..

Hearing this word, Dhanya lifted her head and saw , Dharshan...

She immediately ran to him and hugged him sideways as she is pregnant...

All the staffs were shocked...

Dharsh : What happened Ammu..

Dhanya nodded as no..

Dharsh :Ammu ..

Having no other option Dhanya said everything from she meet Lisa to now...

Dharshan got angry and tightens his fist, but stopped when he heard Dhanya cry..

Dharsh :Ammu see here , you are not what she says , and see nothing happened to baby ,nothing will also happen , we will protect OUR BABY..

This is enough to shiver everyone...

Dharsh to his staffs : WHAT YOU ALL THINK , YOU WILL BE RUDE TO EVERYONE HA !?? I SAID EVEN THOUGH YOUR ENEMY SEE THEM AS PATIENT. BUT YOU ARE SEEING MY WIFE AS ENEMY , SHE IS MY WIFE DHANYA DHARSHAN AND THIS MY CHILD *pointing towards her belly * ALSO I HAVE ONE MORE DAUGHTER , SO BETTER BE CAREFUL...

To Lisa : You are fired , get lost from here..

To Dhanya : it's ok Ammu , relax paapu , I'm there Na !! See your face it looks like a devil face...

Dhanya smacked his chest playfully ...

Dharshan laughed and hugged her and said..

Dharsh : Dhanu Ma...

Dhanu : Hmm..

Dharsh : Why you came here.. Also I want see my brave Dhanya who does everything with Swag..

Dhanya saw him sneakingly and hid her face in his chest , he smiled and  broke the hug ..

Dhanya asked what with his eyes..

Dharsh : one sec baby...

Saying he took his phone and ordered something...

Dhanu : Yakk , not again ☹️☹️☹️

Dharsh : No , you have to come.,

Saying he took her to his room , others went not wanting any drama..

Heys guys stay tuned ...

Ignore my mistakes...