CHAP-06

[ Holiday!?]

Itachi had stopped the genjutsu after watching every memories he could

' she shouldn't know about it. I should seal it.' He thought as he put a lot more stronger seal on her.

' She's quite alluring' He put his shirt on her as he clipped her bra again and took her into her bedroom and left.

Timeskip•

The door bell rang...

' what! Really? In this time?' Adi groaned as she woke up not noticing what she was wearing.

" Coming! Who the hell ar- eh?! " she stopped in her tracks as she found a red Iruka with two or three scrolls with him.

" What's wrong... Iruka sensei,right?"

He literally glanced at her...as if indicating her ... body!

' This doesn't belong to me! Who-Itachi-kun!' She's mentally cursed herself as she looked at herself, she was wearing his navy blue v-neck t-shirt which is oversized for her and her cleavage is showing off because of it and  she's a hot mess right now!?

" sorry about that....just woke up..hehe" she sweat dropped as he looked at the other way .

"O-oh.... I'm here to deliver you these scrolls..submit it tomorrow and if you don't understand something, you can tell me in my class tomorrow....I'll go now. Bye." He almost ran off before he had nosebleeds not noticing a certain presence.

" And another thing...Headmaster told you to be ready for tomorrow's exam...it's only for you." He spoke again then he vanished.

" Red again?" She asked no one in particular.

After she closed the door and put those scrolls on her bed.

' I should get ready ... I still need to go to shop before I complete these...' she thought a she showered and put on her dress .

' So...I can have pancakes and milk for now.' As she opened her fridge and made pancakes.

She had to wash her dresses in the washing machine so she put his shirt as well..

' I'll give it to him after it's all dry.'

After a few minutes...

" Hah! Ready to go!" As she put on her boots.

She looked at her neighbour's apartment...' I can't sense him..maybe he's off to work or he's in that...special room. He must've hid his chakra signature..who knows?'

Little did she know her thoughts were read by the one she's thinking of...

" Teleportation jutsu!" She's appeared before the tree last night.

' thank goodness I put a mark last night. ' She's mentally thanked herself and was about to go but a crowd stopped her...

' transformation jutsu!' She thought as she transformed and made a shadow clone for emergency....

' What's going on here?' she thought as she tried to squeeze through the crowd.

She stood on her toes to see...a blond being harassed by people..

' Naruto!'

Naruto was pushed to the ground  as he got cursed by those people but he didn't fight them back just tears dropped down his cheeks as he looked down , suddenly, everyone gasped, he looked up to see a girl's back sitting infront him as if she just jumped from something high, people stepped back.

From her bun , it looked like a she had a very long brown hair.

As her side-eyed him, he saw she wore a mask , a golden with red roses mask.