CHAP-02

" Experience of Konoha "

After packaging she got ready at midnight.

" Now time for train.. 6 hours journey and 2 hours nap then in one hour walk to school..ah! Sounds perfect!" She's sighed as she waited for the train.

After getting into the passenger seat....she fell asleep gradually unaware of the hungry eyes on her.

" Boss...that girl's a bomb! " said Man 1
" yeah,boss...that's just a weak teen! Why lose the opportunity? " Man 2

" moreover no one will do anything when we get her...everyone is afraid of you. " Man 3 fueled their boss.

" I think the same but it's midnight ...wait for the signal...let her fall asleep deeply." Their boss ordered.

" Hai!" All of them said at the same time.

There was at least 8 people outside her personal cabin.
All eyes showed the same thing, hunger.

Hunters thinking of her as their prey but are they really the hunter or the prey....?

[ In her dream ]

Ashura picked her up from the car seat and settled her on the park garden.

Just the time he was leave  about her , she grabbed his hand tightly.

" Hey, Princess. Let me bring the stuffs then we can fun together? "He reasoned.

" No..don't go..let me go with you....please?" She had those pleading eyes which Ashura couldn't refuse but pick her up and gave her a  piggyback ride to the car.

After fixing the picnic mattress and food, Ashura borrowed her lap after eating sandwiches.

" princess~ " He cooed at her.

" hmm?" She asked unaware of his fear written all over his face.

" Kiss kiss, please~??"

" h-mmh mmmh " Ashura couldn't wait for her permission as he lips pressed with hers when she was about give permission.

Two eyes stared at each other as their lips were pressed.

After a few moments he pulled away but still stared at her eyes...as if ...looking for a place to stay in her.

"...."

" Hey! You didn't let me say anything when you asked!" She pouted.

" sorry I-i couldn't W-wait " He smiled sheepishly as he apolosized to her.

She hugged him...letting him hid into his safest place, in her embrace.

Suddenly, everything was dark...revealing that pair of sharingan violet eyelined eyes staring at her.

After a moment she felt  being  pinned on the dark ground and her dress was being torn...

She got angry not because her dress was being torn but those eyes were hungry for her which she never allowed and never will.

She took one hand of that owner as that was about to touch her pants...and * crake* the owner screamed as if his hand broke and..

Her eyes opened like she wasn't bothered by that screaming at all. A smirk was seen on her eyes.....

[ Timeskip 01 ]

It was 5 a.m.

The receptionist on the counter was almost asleep when the bell rang continuously waking him from his precious sleep.