CHAP-07

[ period pleasure!?]

In the midnight....

'O-ow...I think I'm in period! ' both clone and real Adi woke up.

" Naruto-kun, I'm gonna go to washroom for a while " she whispered as she headed for the door slowly to reveal the real Adi standing infront.

" I think I should get changed before it spreads." Adi vanished her clone as she went to find her pads forgetting to lock the door.

' Aagh! Where did I put it?' She's mentally groaned.

" Looking for this?" Someone spoke behind her making her gasp for a moment.

" How co-"

" Hn.( I put them there on the first place)" Itachi looked away as he was slightly embarrassed .

" Thanks ." She mumbled as she took the packet from and went to the washroom and got changed.

Meanwhile he rested on the sofa passing out on it eventually.

She slightly smiled at the sleeping raventee and made a shadow clone for Naruto.

Kurama woke up and stared at Adi and Itachi.

" I've to go with Itachi-kun, Kurama chan. So please tell Naruto I'm next door if the clone vanishes, ok?" She requested as she kissed him. He purred and went to sleep again.

" Shall we?" She went to Itachi as he opened his eyes but still lying.

" Hn."

When they reached the bed..

" You can treat me like a brother if you want. " he said reading her thoughts.

"Really!? You mean like Itachi-ni?!" She literally hugged him on the bed.

" Hn."

" Good night, Itachi-ni!" She drifted off again with him.

Next morning....

" Good morning, Naruto-kun! " she woke him up with a smile.

" Ga...oh! Good morning, Adi chan! " He blushed...he was probably gonna want yo sleep more.

" Let's get you home, ne?" She stood up in her pajamas as she held the shuriken and his scrolls and Naruto held Kurama on his arms and snap!

They were on his doorsteps as the mark was there

" You get ready, I'll be in here in 15 min ,ok, Naruto-kun?" She left with another snap.

Meanwhile...

Itachi woke her up with a gentle kiss on the cheek, she smiled. Still eyes closed, she murmured, " Ashura...." her eyes snapped open when realisation hit!

" Sorry! Wasn't meant for you, Itachi-ni! " she tried to reason but couldn't.

" Who's he?" She gulped cause he was deadly serious this time.

" M-my adopted dad." She looked down.

Suddenly......Itachi locked his forehead with hers!

He tried to find through her memories...that adoption papers were no where to be seen!

' What's with those papers? Are those....don't tell me on those seals!' He arched a brow but eased.

" Go get ready." He seemed to be opening to her.

" ok! " she didn't seem right though.

" Breakfast's on me today, Adi chan." Itachi tried to lighten her mood, she faked a smile but who can get happy easily after remembering a eternal loss.