prologue

' Darkness,huh?....again and again.....when will it fade away...from me?' a single tear left her cheeks.

" I'm gonna leave this hell....*hiccup* someday from this* hiccup* me....I'll make you all pay for *sobs* this...I'll be stronger....* hiccup* " she mumbled...after she was left in that room
.
.
.
.
.

This was the third time .... 9 years old Devi Adiya was raped...gang raped.

And she didn't expected it even after coming to Japan...even after what happened last time...but she swore to change...change who she was....

But she never could...whatever she does ,the past just graspes her like there's no end of it...

Flashback *

Adiya moved with her parents from India to Japan when she was only 6. Her parents died in a plane crash while she got her 2nd home visa.....for that reason police station sent her to an orphanage......where she met the demon for the first time.

That Math teacher raped her senseless that night....she cried and tried to scream at the top of her lungs to get help to get free....but God had something else in mind for which she lost her innocence at the age of 8.

The next morning when she came out of her room barely able to walk....her fellow friends looked at her as if she was a disease and backed away from her when looked what was flowing from underneath her.....when she looked down, it was BLOOD! Blood was dripping from her vagina but she didn't know then for which she screamed at the blood that covered her legs....

"Are you on your period, Adiya?! Do you have any shame or not?!" One of her orphanage kids laughed maniacally....

" SHUT UP! EVERYONE, go to your rooms. NOW! " her English teacher backed her up from those digusyed eyes that time but the worst was yet to come when it came out that she was raped by none other than her teacher's husband!!

Miss Haguta was too shocked to see that her husband was behind her destruction....She must've been an angel in past cause after 2 months ....she took Adiya to the hospital secretly and checked if she got pregnant or not .....unfortunately she was found out to be 1 and a half month pregnant with his kid.

" Adiya, my dear...you're too young to be pregnant..you have to go through abortion to get out of this pain.....I-I'm so sorry I wasn't there when that bustard did this to you...* sobs * " she almost burst into tears in guilty.

" It's ok, Miss Haguta. You don't have to worry .... I can handle it. I'll go through abortion for you. Don't cry, please?" She got ready for abortion to please her teacher.

{ But abortion is a really dangerous way and a lot of people died for it too....it's quite a painful technique....imagine how a kid herself could handle those needles }

Fortunately it was successful and she survived this one...

" Mis Haguta...can I ask you for a favour ?" " Yes, my dear?"

" I don't want to become pregnant again...No!NEVER IN MY LIFE! " she cried out of her pain " Please do something....so that no man can never make me pregnant no even by force, Idon'twanna be pregnant....please?"

Miss Haguta was moved by her words....she knows what it is like to have abortion after all she lost 3 kids due to her husband forcing her to abort her 3 times.

" oww...Adiya. Don't cry...I'll take care of it. OK? "

[ After while at Doctor's chamber ]

" Doctor, could you have a moment with me?" Mrs. Haguta asked politely.