CHAP-04

" Time in School "

After Adi sat down , Tobirama told everyone to stand in line and perform the flying Raijin jutsu as he told them to read about it.

" Uchiha Sauske! Perform!"

Sauske threw the shuriken in the middle of the field as he marked the shuriken. Then threw the second and in a flash he was there!

" Good! Next Neji . And Sauske sit with Adi . She's alone there. "

" Hn."

When he reached there, she tried her best not to snap back as she was still mad with the ' Hn ' word he used last time.

It meant ' why me '...and she didn't want  him to sit with her either.

He put off his shoes and put it beside hers.

She just sat there as if she doesn't know he's here.

All performed well but not as good as Sauske.

At last , it was Naruto's time.

He marked the first shuriken well but where he threw it caught her attention.

" Excuse me...can I borrow two shurikens from you?" She's asked Sauske still looking at the place.

He still understood as he thought maybe she's excited or something .

" Hn." He did give her though.

" I'm sorry but-" sbe marked the shuriken as soon as possible and threw it at the same time when Naruto threw the second shuriken.

As soon He was about to be teleported to the first shuriken....she threw the second a few centimetres away from his first one as fast as she could.

They both got teleported almost at the same time .... before anyone could understand where did the second  shuriken came from, they saw Adi groaning as she balanced Naruto by her right hand holdin Naruto's waist while left hand was in the air to support the balance as she landed on her shuriken and her feet bleeding while landing on something between their shuriken!

It was like a couple dance move but Adi was the male in the scene.

" Adi-chan! What are you-?"

" Honey, there's a lot to explain but less time " she winced in pain as she felt her right bandage get wet and there's a feet to take care of.

Naruto blushed but when he noticed her winced face and looked down her feet...

" Adi chan!  YOUR  FEET! You're bleeding!?"

Tobirama ran towards them as others ran after him to find that a  little shuriken stuck under her feet and her right hand was injured during the pressure.

" Everyone! To the class!" Tobirama ordered .

" How did you notice, huh?" Tobirama asked as he picked her up as she was about to fall.

" It got my attention when it glittered a little as Naruto's first shuriken landed... Aah! I could've remove that myself SENSEI!"

" Shut up! You're no less troublesome than him" tobirama lectured as he pointed to Naruto's back.

" sorry..but it hurts a lot " she said as she winced.

" Here..don't try to walk for now..I'll will carry you to class for now..it's gonna get better soon enough to go home today "

" oh..thanks , sensei" she half bowed as he started carrying her bridal style to the class again.

" Have you choosen yet? "